Dark Pit x Reader

This story was requested by KittyLove0110 so thank her! Okay on with the story and I'm super sorry this is late!
*Christmas Special*
~~~~~~~~~~~

"HIYAAAAA!" I was currently chasing Pit for taking my alarm clock and setting it up super early and SUPER loud.

So right now I just jumped on him and, awesomely, karate chopped his head.
"Owww! ____! That hurt!" He whines and rubs his head. "Well that's what you get for pulling that little prank of yours!"

I walked away and was walking back to my room. I looked down.
I wish Dark Pit was here. He's been so quiet and distant for a while now. Three months to be exact. (Means your thinking)

I sighed. Well if he's not coming to us, I'm going to him!
But just as I was gonna do that I bumped into someone. Which caused me to fall on my butt. "Owww." I rubbed my now sore bum.

"Watch it!" I heard an all to familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Dark Pit looked pissed. But when he looked down and saw me, he softened up a bit. "Um... I'm sorry ____! Here let me help you up." He extended his arm out and I grabbed it, him pulling me up in the process.

"It's okay Pittoo! I was actually about to go looking for you!" I smiled. He had a tiny blush on his face. "Y-You were? Oh... Well what is it? And I told you, That idiot Pit, and Plautena to stop calling me that!"

I giggled. "Whatever! Anyway... I was wondering why you are being so distant? Three months without actually having a conversation with you! What's going on?"

He gulped. "U-Umm. W-Well you see... Ugh! Okay here's the thing. I've been doing this... 'Project' and um it's been taking a while to complete." Ohhh. Hmm... I wonder what this 'project' is. I'm gonna ask!

"Hey Pittoo? Do you mind if I see what this 'project' is?" He instantly sook his head. "Not yet! I mean... No, it's not finished. I'll tell you it is okay?" I groaned but agreed.

"Great! I promise you'll be the first to know... Later." He then flew up in the air and left. "Aww~ I wanna know what it is!" I pouted. Oh well! I still get to see it when it's done!

I skipped happily along in the halls of the Smash Mansion. That's until I felt someone pull at my pant leg. "Hmm?" I looked back and saw Toon Link. "Oh hi Toon Link~ what's up?" "U-Umm Zelda wanted me to come and get you. She said she needed to talk to you about something."

I nodded and thanked him. "Thank you!" I ruffled up his hair. "H-Hey! Don't do that!" He whined. I laughed at his cuteness.

•~•~•

I knocked on Zelda's door, seeing if she was even here. But as soon as my hand landed on the door Zelda instantly opened it and pulled me inside.

"Wha-"

"____!! What are you wearing and who are you taking to the Christmas dance?!" I was now confused.

"What Christmas dance?"

"*GASP* What do you mean 'what dance?!' ____, you were at the meeting when Master Hand called us down earlier today... Right?"

I thought about it.

"Hmm. No. I wasn't! I was probably taking a nap or something. What time did he call us down?" She sighed.

"4:00 am" was all she said. I gasped. "Oh No way!! I was sleeping! Well Pit turned my alarm clock on at 4:30... Maybe it was after the meeting."

She sighed yet again. "Well it's 8:30 now so we have eleven hours and thirty minutes until the dance starts so... I'm going to call Peach, Samus and Lady Palutena to help you get ready!"