chapter 7 The Long Expected Party:part 1 meeting Merry and Pippin.

I walked over to Bywater where the party was to be held. I was wearing a light greenish yellow medieval style dress and had my long, light brown hair in a braided crown around my head.

 ( The dress was bought earlier by Gandalf and my hair I did myself.) Well any way as I was walking down to Bywater I ran into two mischievous looking hobbits who introduced themselves as Merry and Pippin.

 " I'm Pippin ", said the younger and most mischievous looking of the two, " and this is my cousin Merry." " Hello!" Merry told me.

  " Hi my name is Gail." I told them. " I suppose you're here for Bilbo's birthday party? " asked Pippin.

 " Well sort of, " I replied. Before I could finish my sentence Pippin yelled out, " Oh look, there goes Gandalf with his cart of fireworks! "

  Then with a grin on his face he lumbered off in that direction. " Excuse me, " Merry apologized," but I have to go get my cousin before he gets himself into trouble. " He said to me with a slight smile before he took off in the direction that Pippin went.

  Hobbits. I said happily to myself as I once again began my way towards Bywater. If this is the beginning of the journey I wonder how the rest will turn out?