chapter 1 The Adventure Begins.

Sometimes I think that it was destiny that brought me here. Others might call it fate or even luck, ( as Bilbo Baggins would call it) but I think that it was my destiny to go on this amazing adventure, an adventure were I would meet new people, and see strange new places. An adventure that would totally change my life, my Middle Earth adventure.

It had been a nice, calm day, ( defiantly not the type of day that you would expect to find yourself being magically transported into another world😊)well, I was walking back to my bike which I was going to ride home when I stumbled and fell over a rock that was lying in the middle of the path. When I struck the ground my hand fell upon a small, cold, object that felt like a ring. Mmm, I thought, as I picked up the object and looked at the mysterious piece of jewelry that was now in my hand. " why would there be a ring like this lying out here in the middle of nowhere? " I said to myself, " I need to find out more information about this ring so I know what to do with it."

 As soon as I said those words something strange began to happen that I really don't know how to describe. There was a flash of light, and I remember looking back at the world as I knew it. Which I would not see again for a long time.