Meeting for the first time

I walk around the airport, waiting for that damn plane again. It's the fourth time they say it's delayed. So much for being here early and such. I wander around endlessly looking around. It's a good thing I at least could cheek in even if the plane wasn't here yet. Pulling that suitcase around would have been so damn annoying. Being in France for vacation might not have been a great idea. But I wanted to see my favorite Korean artists before I move there. The only chance I'll probably get. It's expensive and they sell out in like five minutes there. Leeteuk was so funny this time. And BTS "Fire" was really good live. Oh well.

I walk towards the toilet and see some men stand in front of the men's bathroom, but I ignore it. Not my business anyway. After I'm done, I walk out, just in time to bump in to another person. I look up and see that it's BTS Rap Monster. I mumble a short sorry in Korean and walk away.

As I walk away, I notice that he starts to follow me. I stop and then he stops. I sigh. "NamJoon-sshi, can I help you?" I ask him, making him startled. "You know who I am?" He asks and I nod.

"Be glad I'm not like the sangsengs in Korea. They would have torn you to pieces or something." I tell him in English, knowing his knowledge of the language. He chuckled at me, and I just smiled at him. "You need help back? The signs are all in French, but if you know it, don't let me bother you." I teased and walked again.

"Wait, please take me back. They just left me here." NamJoon whined and I chuckled. "Walk faster then, mister." He then ran up to me. "Wah! You're taller than you seem on screen. Wish my genes was that good." I tease him again and he chuckles. "But you're cute. Height isn't everything you know. But what's your name? You know mine, but..." He complained.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Frida. Like Friday without the Y. It's a hard name, I know. But with your English, you might pronounce it better than many other." I tell him and he nod. "Frida." He say it slow, to pronounce it right. He looks at me and I nod, so he just smiled.

"So, you need to come back to your group and friends, I guess?" NamJoon just nod. "I watched you, at the concert. You're all really good. Are you all going back together or is it just your group?" I ask him and he smirks. "My group are going back, and Leeteuk-hyung." I smirk back at him.

"Are you jealous my friend? They are the hallyu kings. Of course I'm a SuJu fan. Don't worry, you're guys are in my top five." I say and walk my way around the airport to make it to the gate. NamJoon followed like a lost puppy, it was cute though. I then stop for a second.

"What's wrong?" He looks at me worried, but I just smile. "So, here we are. It was nice to meet you NamJoon. Hope you have a good flight." I say to him and he looks at me. "Thanks Frida. It was nice of you to help me."

"Well, I'm boarding the same plane so no worries. I was going here anyway. Bye." I say to him and turn, just to bump in to somebody else.

"Hyung, watch where you're going." NamJoon scolds somebody, so I look up and see Leeteuk looking at me with big eyes. "Sorry, Leeteuk-sshi. Bye NamJoon." I say and starts walking away again, but was stopped by a hand around my waist. "Wait, Frida. Sit with us until we leave. Please." NamJoon pleaded and I smiled at him. "Sure. I can't say no to such an adorable face." I tease and let him drag me along, with Leeteuk silently following us.

"NamJoon, did you kidnap a girl now?" I hear a voice say as we all come closer to sit somewhere. I turn to see Hoseok smiling at us. "What are you talking about? She's my friend, though I just met her..." NamJoon explains but it faded out in the end. I chuckle at him and smile. "NamJoon, we're friends, if that's what you want. You're a cool guy." I say and ruffle his hair. "Frida, stop. You're ruining my hair." He complained but I just smiled.

"NamJoon, are you sure you can just call her by name?" A new voice asked. "Hyung, don't be like that." He complained to Jin. "I'm Jin. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too, Jin-sshi. I'm Frida...." I start and see the confusion on his face. "My name is kinda hard for many people to pronounce. But let's do like this. You now how to say Friday in English, right?" I ask and he nod, together with the rest of them, amazingly, and Leeteuk too. "Now, take away the Y and you can now spell my name and kinda pronounce it." I say happily and they smile at me.