Both POV

Today is such an exhausting day. I have two meetings and then I have to go to the gathering for the elite because the selection doesn't start till tomorrow. I want to go even though I don't have to because, I want to see America, and of course all the other elite but I want to see her in person. I miss her.

After the first meeting I go back to my room for 30 minutes till I have a meeting, but I see something out the corner of my eye through the window. I see America stumbling out of a car with sunglasses covering her face. That's weird it's practically raining and she's wearing sunglasses. She's stumbling to walk in a straight line and I see her get a bottle out of the car and walk in. That makes since she's drunk or was drunk. That's weird I never seen America drink before. Other than that one time on the phone she sounded drunk. Oh well. Then I hear a knock.

"Your majesty it's time for your next meeting." My butler says.

"Okay I'm coming." Then I walk out and head to my last meeting. A long one too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the meetings are done and the last one ran on for a long time so the party already started. Now I have to hurry and get changed and then I have to head down there and talk. Really those meetings exhausted me. Just sitting in a chair all day and listening to people talk, wears me out. I head to my room and change into a suit but less kingly on a business day.

I get into the room and hear music loud music I open the door and see all the elite talking and I see people drinking from red cups. Then Lady Natalie walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"King Maxon it's good to see you." She says while she curtsies.

"Good to see you too Lady Natalie." Then I see her America. She looks like she's getting in a somewhat heated conversation with Sylvia while Celeste's listening. Then Sylvia lady-like walks off even though she's mad and Celeste comes and high fives America and they get a drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~AMERICA'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got a makeover I can see better so I take the glasses off. Someone kept giving me water I think they knew I was drunk so they tried to sober me up before the party started. After I went to my room and Anne said

"As good as it is to see you you're late we have to hurry so pick a dress." I ran up to them and hug them all then I was ready to get started. Mary told me the theme was someone you look up to but not everyone's dressing up so I chose Lady Gaga so I dressed up in a look alike of one of her costumes and left.

 Mary told me the theme was someone you look up to but not everyone's dressing up so I chose Lady Gaga so I dressed up in a look alike of one of her costumes and left

Then when I get to the room me and Celeste put on party music instead of slow music. Then Sylvia comes over and says

"Why is the music so loud."

"It's was too quiet and I thought this was a party." I said knowing I'm irritating her.

"Turn it down." She instructs.

"Technically you can't boss me around until tomorrow so no I won't turn it down. She sighs and walks away. Celeste high fives me.

"Good job I didn't think she'd ever leave."

"Me neither." We walk to get a drink, and I feel eyes watching me.