Chapter 15

1 week later

Isabel POV

Its been one week since the incident and I'm not feeling bad at all , the only thing that keeps making me feel upset is when my quote on quote adopted parents call me, don't they get that I'm through with them.

They didn't even bother to even try to tell me I was adopted I had to find out like this but you know what I don't give a fuck.

Currently I'm getting ready for dinner party with Dreco that his parents are hosting .I just finished showering and I'm about to do my make up and hair.

After finishing my make up which took five minutes I was getting ready I wore a sky blue dress and white heels(outfit above).

"You ready ?"Dreco asked coming in and my he looks so handsome it like I've been saying this from I saw him when he was dressed he is hooooot.

"Yep "I said

Timeskip

We just arrived at the dinner party and all the men are like staring at me like a fucking piece of meat ugh men . I could feel Dreco's arm tighten around my arm.

A\N

Hey guys its Macy I'm gonna be evil and finish this chapy here I can't update any more chapys because I have been studying all day and I'm tired so that's it guys I'm really sorry that its so short.

Love y'all