Chapter 6

A\N Dreco's mansion

Dreco POV

When Isabel sat on the sofa I went beside her,when I move beside her I could feel tension rise between us and I am planning to make it fade."Hey wanna get a drink "I asked . "Um I have had my fair share of drinks for the night but thank you "she replied.

"I insist on buying you on buying you one"I said trying not to lose my patience."I'm really sorry but I don't want a drink" she said and I was getting angry . "Come on just one "I said with my temper barely hanging on a string ."Ok but only one "she said .

After one drink she ended up drinking up to 7 drinks I only drank 2 so i was quite sober but Isabel was really drunk in t was approximately eleven in the night Sirena kinda went away with the other were passed out because of drinking too much I called my driver to take all of them home . When he came he took all of them out one by one and when all of them were off I took up Isabel and placed her in my car and took her to my house in pretty sure Sirena would be with Max and I wouldn't have taken her to her apartment any ways.

When I reached home I prayed Deana and Byron wouldn't be up but weirdly they were still up because I could see light coming from one of the windows . I took out a sleeping Isabel which looks beautiful the black dress she wore hugged her body pefectly and the shoes she wore made her look even sexier did I mention that she looks beautiful even when she sleeps.

I took her out my car and took her into my house ,thankfully Deana was not anywhere in sight cause if she say me with Isabel there would be a never ending amount of questions.

I took her into my room and placed her on my bed and then it strucked me she can't sleep in that I took out one of me t-shirts from my closet and wondered if I should change her or not .I decided to change her because she is going to be mine so why the hell not .

I stripped down to only my boxers and got into bed.Ah this feels just perfect even thought she's still doesn't know she is mine. My eyes shut and soon I fell asleep.

A\N

Sooo what you guys think hmmm .The story is going down hill at this point mm mm.Hope you guys like it . Vote or Comment if you like it Kisses Luv y'all XxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxx