Ill Accept It

The next morning I woke up to babygirl jumping on me.

Wake up ! Wake up! She said.

What! I sat up in a panic!😦

Im hungry 😕 fix me something to eat ?

Of course but lets get ready for the day. I ran babygirl bath water n sat her outfit out.

Her cheetah print dress and her blue jean jacket with red allstars 😆. I left her hair curly.

I quickly put her clothes on and then got in the shower myself

~15 minutes later~
I got out and put my outfit on.

My pink duh shirt from forever 21, my ripped jeans from hottest topic, my pink and white jordans from the shoe store, my gold BANG chain and my purple diamond studs and left my hair curly

We then brushed our teeth and put lip gloss on and went downstairs.

When we got in the kitchen i was about to turn around but Ken said wait.

What Ken ? Can I take yall to the park or something today ? Please just let me do this .

Okay whatever ken be back in 30 minutes. Why he went to change I went and cooked pancakes,bacon,eggs,grits,toast, and fruit salad.

I made babygirl a plate and put her a cute little face on her pancakes and added whip cream and syrup. 😊 I poured her a glass of orange juice.

When I finished that I looke at the door to see Jalen standing here watching us with a twinkle in his eye. Was it adoration ? Was it love ? Man im seriously out of my fucking mind 😂

Mind if I get some breakfast he asked me .

Nope not at all I said staying as far as possible away from him😕 I was still kind of scared tbh 😐.

Look Shay ik what I did was wrong and I promise you that im getting help for it . Ive been hurt so much in my past I just wanted to hurt somebody else for a change. Everygirl I take a liking to she takes a liking to tre. Look im sorry he said quickly walking out the kitchen.

Wtf ? I thought to myself then Ken walked in the kitchen dressed up looking all nice n stuff n his cologne 😩.His outfit down below.👇

Lordt

Lordt. It got hot 😅😅😅.

K:Yall ready to go ? He said grabbing his car keys and wallet .

S:😩 uhm y-yeah come on I said grabbing babygirls hand.

We walked out the door and got into a blue 2016 camaro. I got in the front and turned around and buckled babygirls seatbelt.Then turned around and buckled my own.

Ken handed me his phone and said play some music.

I started seeing stuff i have never saw before the album said Rihana:Anti-Diary hmmm

First song i saw was Needed Me

It started
🎶 I was good on my own thats the way it was ... thats the way it was . You was good on the low for a faded fuck.... on some faded love shit what the fuck you complaining for feeling jaded huh? Used to trip off that shit i was kicking to you had some fun on the run though I give it to you but babyyyyy dont get it twisted... you was just another nigga on the hit list tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch 😈 didnt they tell that i was a savage 👌 fuck your white horse and a carriage bet you never could imagine nah you cant have it youuu nee-eee-eeed me 🎶

I heard somebody start laughing so i opened my eyes to realise i was dancing in my seat and i blushed 😶.

Ken thought it was funny that i couldnt dance 😕.

Okay yall we here lets go lil mama , he said grabbing baby girls hand and then he walked around and opened my door grabbed my hand kicking the dor closed.

As we were walking I saw that brownskin girl kissing some boy ! As we got closer I found out it was Tre 😑 oh okay I thought remembering everything that happen last night.😩

Stay here. Ken said as we got to a vacant spot in the middle of grass and flowers.

He came back with a basket and a blanket and a big pitcher of kool aid.

Ken did you prepare a picnic ? How did you even know I would have said yes?

I just had a feeling because ik you were tired of being in that house . 😂

He laid the blanket down then the baset and the pitcher.

Let me help yall he said grabbing me by my waist and sitting me down 😩😶. Then picked baby girl up and did that airplane thing and sat her next to me 😊

Okay he said taking out these things : A plate full of peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. A big fruit salad. A plate of ham and cheese sandwiches. A plate of brownies. And last but not least ice cream.

Wow 😯 I said lost for words thats alot of food 😂.

Next thing you know theres a shadow i look up to say Tre and that girl 😕 .

Tre:Mind if we sit with yall for a while he said smiling down at me with his braces 😕

Ken looked at me real quick and then said nah I just want to spend the day with my girls .

His girls ??? 😩😏 That made my heart go wild and my stomach filledwith butterflies until i heard Tre say a little girl and a hoe under his breath and that bitch had the nerve to start laughing . Oh hell nah I got up and looked at her .

S:Bitch what tf you laughing at ? Ion see nothing funny 😕 enlighten me .

Girl: WHO TF YOU CALLING Q BITCH!

S: Hold up I aint raise my motherfucking voice at you so lower your one before i lower it for you tf?

Girl:*starts walking up on shay*

S:Im gone need you to stay where tf you at dont walk up on me thats the fastest way to catch this ass whoopen im ready to give.

Girl:OKAY BITCH SWING!

S: Ken get babygirl and go to the car ion need her seeing this I said and soon as he walked far enough away I pounced on that bitch.

I started punching her in the face then I got on top of her and hit her in the face repeatedly until she pushed me n hit me in my face i felt my nose started bleeding. Fucks no i grabbed her by that nappy ass weave and stopped that bitch in her mother fucking face next thing ik im being pulled off of her by Ken cause she unconscious.

T:Are you fucking serious shay ! You didnt have to jump on her!

S: i just smiled and said you right I should of jumped on yo ass nigga. Cause you lied you always lying to somebody but I was hurt at first but yk im done im over you all the lies im over them .

T:No you not 😏 youll come back .

K:No she wont cuz she with me now 😆

When he said that my heart fluttered maybe he was juss saying that cuz Tre was right there or maybe he meant it.

K:Come on shay he said grabbing me by my hand .

We walked to the car and pulled off.

For once in this lifetime ill accept that im pregnant with Jalens child. 😊 This child has done nothing to me so im not going to abort it . Thats a no no. The only people I have is this baby , babygirl , and maybe just maybe Ken .😊😊😊😊

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wassam! Peoples😊 I updated again for the second time in 2 days what what what what 😆😆😆 but how yall feel about this chapter 😕 its extra extra long also but yall vote and comment see yall next time my lovely 🌷🌷🌷.😊