Not Again part 3

When we woke up the next morning I quickly cook breakfast and put some more clothes on I knew we had to leave because last night I heard walking and talking outside 😟

I didn't want to leave because it was dark and she was already asleep.

We grabbed some juices and sodas and chips and food and left.

We were walking when we heard someone say they left!!

We quickly started running as fast as we could and we jumped behind a bush.

We heard foot steps it had to muffle my mouth because I wanted to scream .

"They've got to be around here somewhere." I just saw them said a boy with a light voice.

I knew exactly who that voice belonged to ... My rapist😪

I wanted to get up and snatch his eyes out for what he had done to me the worst part is he didn't even use a fucking condom! I've been having weird cravings lately and my stomach is very hard , but I don't want to say I'm pregnant just yet .

I shouldn't be running like this . I tried to get up but I was snatched up by someone and blindfolded. I started crying and kicking and thrashing.

Shut the fuck up u ugly whore ! You've gotten fatter since last time I seen you.

Fuck you you stupid arrogant rat looking ass hoe ! I screamed in his face.

That earned me a hard ass slap to the face .

I was threw into a car. I landed on something soft. I heard someone say shhh it's going to be alright . I knew it was Tre .

I started squirming and kicking him because it was his fault.

It's all your fault it's all your fucking fault you told them where we were.

I'm sorry shay if I didn't they said they would kill me and u and baby girl once they found u guys.

Your fucking pathetic ! I said and I spit on him. I never spit on no body in my fucking life because my mother raised me better than that but I had so much hatred built up inside me I had to.

Before I knew it I was lurching forward puking up all  of my breakfast I had this morning . I felt someone untie me and pull my hair into a ponytail an rub my back .

Don't fucking touch me TRE I. Said while trying not to vomit again .

What's wrong with you did you get sick or something ?

No , I-I don't know what happened I guess it was from being threw around so much.

Your stuttering your lying shay what's really going on with you?

Idk but u shouldn't be worried about it .

I was tired for throwing up so much my stomach was empty . I leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes , I found myself drifting off to sleep.

I woke up by being grabbed out of he car by Jalen by my ponytail. You ugly pathetic bitch I never see what I saw in you.

Okay bitch fuck you I don't like you . I said through gritted teeth.

Where is she I said beginning to panic.

Oh the little whore she's okay . She's worthless just like you.

I was dragged into a large house I had to admit it was very nice . But then I was poked with a needle before I knew it I was out like a light.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Okay I tried to make this chapter extra long since I haven't updated in a while see you guys next time my lovely roses 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Loving Him (Tre Brooks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें