Why Me?

All I remember is his nasty face on top of me and the police rushing me to an ambulance and into the hospital .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I heard someone talking but I couldn't move its like I was in shock . So I relaxed and I saw a bright light and then my dad appeared .

Omg! Daddy I miss you so much

I miss you to baby girl but what has happened to you is such a tragedy.

Daddy........I'm sorry you had to watch that get done to me and not been able to help me.

Just stay with that Tre kid and everything will be fine. Well I have to go now bye love you princess.

Wait no daddy I grabbed at him only for him to slip through my fingers.

I walked towards the light and next thing you know I saw myself waking up in the room .

I quickly closed my eyes and open them they had adjusted to the light .

I looked over to see a sleeping Tear stained cheek Tre in the chair😔😇 .

Damn he looks adorable.

My mom came into the room with pain in her eyes and she had a tear stained cheek as well.

Hey baby , how are you feeling .

I'm okay mommy.

She broke down I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you I'm sorry that I always put my job before you and if you want I'll quit.

No momma no don't do that .

I have to take a two month leave anyway to make sure your alright.

Okay , I was slightly happy she got to take time off to stay with me.

Well honey I'm going to leave before I wake that beautiful boy over there in the chair up.

To late a stretching and yawning Tre said .

I'll leave you two to talk she patted my hands and kissed my forehead and walked out.

Uhm hey shay how you feeling .

Okay , a little sore but okay.

Next thing you know he got up and pulled me into his chest .

I'm sorry.

At those 2 words I broke down. Tre you were supposed to be there for me I said holding his shirt tightly and I started hitting my fist on his shirt . You weren't there for me . Tre why me ? Why did this have to happen to me .

Tre started to sob also and just rubbed his hands through my hair trying to get me to calm down .

We where left there holding and sobbing in each other. 😞

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Should Tre have been there for Shay ? Or was she just in the wrong place at the wrong time . Tell me in comments. Until next time my lovely 🌹