Not Again !!

When I woke up I was in a car moving and I was blindfolded so I couldn't see shit.
Damn it I started feeling around and I felt someone else like a small hand or something .

Then it clicked it was the small girl from the hospital that I was trying to help !

Hey uhm lil mama if your hands untied can you pull down my blindfold ?

I felt tiny hands slowly pulling the blindfold down. But when it was down I quickly opened my eyes to see my surroundings.

Okay so what can help me ? Aha I see a knife sitting there with blood on it . Omfg what if they murdered somebody oh well I'm going to have to use it .

So I stabbed the knife into the floor of the van and then I started rubbing my hands up and down then when I felt them break free I felt around for something else to try and break out of the damn van .

I saw a crowbar !😩finally something is going my way .

I started to push at the doors but they weren't budging . Can u give me a hand shorty?

Yeah I think so she said but u could tell she's been crying .
Okay on 3 ! 1......2.......3! We pushed and the door flew open . Then this black mustang pulled up and then he said your back door flew open.

Fuck hurry up and put your hand behind your back and play sleep okay and don't move til I say so got it ? Okay.

So we quickly layed down then a big man came and grabbed me and slung me against the wall and said bitch I know your awake .So what I said then hit him in he head with a crowbar. I grabbed her and we ran down a hill and we heard them chasing us okay I want you to get in front of me and don't stop until I say it's safe just please . Her eyes filled with tears I don't want to leave you.

Just run I screamed and next thing I know I was grabbed up by the neck but it was by a stranger not one of them then I looked into those caramel eyes and I instantly knew who it was 😩. He last person I wanted to see but the first I was thankful for .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Who do you think it was ???? Is she in danger ? Will she be safe ? See you next time my lovely 🌹🌹😊