Pregnant by Him ?!

When I woke up I was in a room with a pink queen sized bed and a bathroom with a mirror .

I suddenly felt sick I got up and ran to my bathroom and puked my lungs out .

I got up and I checked to see if the door was unlocked . It wasn't so I walked around to look for baby girl . I heard laugher come from the kitchen.

It was Tre 💀 and baby girl 😊😊 I quickly ran to her and pushed Tre away. Did he hurt you ? I said quickly looking at her .

No we were talking about a secwet she said laughing . Uhm Shay would u like some breakfast ? Sure .

He cooked pancakes with bacon eggs and sausages . I was almost done when I smelled the sausages and started puking all over the floor . Ew I said getting up to go get a towel . No! You go and rest I'll clean this up and go to the store would u like anything ?

Yes I would like a caramel frappucino with some talks and salt and vinegar chips with a cookies and cream Hershey 😊

Okay I'll be back . He quickly left me and baby girl went in the living room and started watching sponge bob it was the episode when they were selling chocolate . I was laughing so hard.

*30 minutes later*
Tre P.O.V

I walked into to see shay and baby girl sleeping on the couch . I got everything Shay wanted and a pregnancy test . That's the third time she threw up and I'm concerned. I'm about to wake them up.

Shay baby wake up . She started groaning and turned over and wrapped her arm around baby girl.

*Shay P.O.V*
I heard someone say something to me . But I didn't feel like waking up in so tired and I feel like I'm going to puke if I get up.

Wake up in back . Tre said .

I instantly got up u got my stuff ? I asked him . He started laughing. And handed me the bag .

I woke baby girl up and gave her a juice a small bag of hot fries and a Reese and told her to go play.

I kept going through he bag and then I saw a pregnancy test . I gulped really hard and my eyes welled up with tears . Tre what is this ?

Look Shay u keep growing up and I'm concerned so please just go take the test 😔

Okay Tre I quickly went in the bathroom and drunk some of my caramel frappucino and peed on the stick it says wait 5 minutes . I read the instructions if it has a + that means it's positive which means I'm pregnant . If it has a - that means it's negative and I'm not pregnant . Okay then.

*5 minutes later *
The stick beeped I got scared when I looked I picked up the stick and fell to the floor when I saw the + sign . I can't be pregnant by my rapist I just can't I laid on the floor and cried . Lord help me 😭😢

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey my lovely 🌹🌹🌹 how are u guys sorry I haven't updated I've been busy and focuse on school but here's a really good chapter for you guys .😊 see you all next time . Don't forget to vote like and comment .

 Don't forget to vote like and comment