He stood there shocked and silent. He than nodded, walking closer to me, slowly wrapping his arms around my body embracing me in a hug.

"Just—"

"Sh sh, don't talk." He cut me off, whispering into my hair. He pulled away, softly kissing my cheek.

"I love you Malaysia." He than walked away, leaving me all alone in his living room. I grabbed my keys and rushed out his front door, slamming it behind me.

*****************************

"Wassup Mal?" Preston opened the front door, I probably looked a mess because the next thing he said was, "wait, what's wrong?" I shook my head, "I need to tell you something."

"Sure, come in." He grabbed my hand, dragging me into his house. I breathed out slowly, "what happened at the party?"

"What do you mean?"

"You texted me saying it was crazy, what, what happen?" I asked again, "did we sleep together?" I mumbled.

He chuckled, "Oh Mal please, I like you but I'm not going to sleep with you when we're both drunk out of our minds."

God, we haven't had the best relationship here lately. But thank you God for coming through, oh Lordy Jesus Christ, thank you. I finally caught my breath, closing my eyes slowly breathing out.

"We did kiss, though."

My head snapped towards him, "we did?" He nodded, "Yup, than you disappeared."

Or I went to have sëx with Justin, but who cares?

"I need to tell you something." I whispered, "what's wrong Mal? You know you can tell me anything.."

"I'm moving." I cut right to the chase, I figured it would just be better that way instead of beating around the bush.

"I know, David and Ava told me, why didn't you?" He asked, curiously. "I just didn't how, I—I didn't know how I felt about you, and I just didn't want to hurt you."

He gave me a strange look, "what are you saying?" I ran both my hands through my hair, confused, "I like you Preston."

His jaw dropped, "me? since when?" I shrugged, "since Justin cheated on me, you were there for me and you didn't have to be." I smiled, shyly, "I'm moving so I figured you deserved the truth."

"Well if we're being honest here, I love you."

My eyes widened, completely shocked, "Preston?! You don't love me. Trust me!" He shook his head, "I do, I really do. I've loved you since I've moved here and when I met you sophomore year. It's just being around you makes me want to be a better person, granted I've made some decisions I'm not proud of. I can't help but love you Malaysia."

And here comes the waterworks again, "Preston I can't— I love Justin." He paused, looking at me in the eyes, "So you're saying you like me but you still love your cheating ex boyfriend?"

I sniffled, wiping away my tears, "it's complicated, and that's why I need to just move away with my mom."

Preston sighed, nodding, "do you truly believe in your heart that this is the best thing to do?" I tucked my hair behind ear, "I honestly do, I need to better myself Pres, I need to not be so worried about boys and focus on me."

He caressed my cheek with his right hand, looking me in the eyes, "than you go, you go to New York and become the amazing woman I know you are. And if in the future we find our way back to eachother I will be forever grateful and even if we don't.. it was still amazing knowing you in the years that I did."

I cried looking down as he than started to hug me tight.

"I love you Malaysia."

******************************

justinbieber: I hope you have a nice life...

justinbieber: & I really do hope you find someone who can make you happy

missmalaysia: I will...

missmalaysia: you know my dm's poppin.

_______________________________

And that's a wrap...

Poppin is over :)

DONT WORRY, the sequel bout to drop.. And it will be lit 🔥

I'm happy to announce that it's going to be called, "Four Years."

Poppin is almost at 100k and IM GOING TO CRY.

There's not going to be a goal, but if you want me to post the sequel soon COMMENT & VOTE as much as you can.

Thanks for reading POPPIN loves, it's been amazing writing this. I love y'all.

xo, Emmy

xo, Emmy.