;19

| Malaysia |

"What time is it?" I asked loudly due to the loud äss music blasting. "It's a little past midnight why?" My extremely attractive friend Preston answered me.

"Where's Ava?" I then asked. He shrugged then pointed behind me, "oh, with David." I rolled my eyes, "there totally fücking on the low."

Preston almost choked on his drink, laughing.  "That's my brother tho." I giggled, "well your brother is a whöre." He nodded, "I'm not disagreeing."

I sipped on my drink and continued to dance, I wasn't drunk but I was defiantly feeling a buzz. As far as Preston and David go, well there gorgeous twin brothers, must I need to explain more?

"I'll be right back." Than I quickly ran to the bathroom, but got stopped by a very tall man who just stood there like the jolly green giant, blocking my way.

"Excuse me?" I spat, annoyed. "Girls gotta pee, move it or lose it." I groaned.
"Nice try Ms.Jensen you're coming with me." He grabbed my wrist. My eyes widened, "says who?" I lifted my nee up trying to nee him in the nuts, but he blocked.

"I was ordered to come in here and get you, so that's exactly what I'm doing." He bluntly said, than threw me over his
shoulder, "don't take it personal."

I started to scream and hit his back but due to the loud äss music, and with everybody jumping nobody and I mean nobody noticed a dämn thing.

Just my luck.

"Let me go!" I screamed as he walked out of the club, and because everybody was to drunk too function , they just thought we were some freaky couple who was role playing. I started to take a deep breath before I legit kill this huge motherfücker. I went into my little hand bag and grabbed my pepper spray. I bought it thinking I would never use it, well I guess I thought wrong.

I was getting ready to try and throw my self up so I would have perfect aim to spray him directly in the eyes, but before he could I was thrown into the back of a car when I then felt someone grab both my wrist but I was too busy getting ready to spray whomever

"Mal its me!" Justin exclaimed, "it's me! It's just me!"

My heart dropped to my stomach and I mentally thank god because for a second I thought I was actually getting kidnapped.

"I fücking hate you!" I slapped his shoulder, "what on earth do you think you're doing?!" I yelled. I then grabbed my chest, "God I coulda swore I just had a fücking heart attack."

"I've never heard you cuss so much," he chuckled. I glared at him, "well sorry I thought I was getting kidnapped— wait a second." I paused for a moment and looked at Justin. I simply got out of the car and before I slammed the door I heard Justin hiss under his breath,

"Damn it, Malaysia."

________________________

Hey loves sorry for a late update hopefully you'll still read it lol.

Preston & David are played by the Dolan twins. Ethan Dolan is David & Grayson is Preston. And Ava is played by Pia Mia.

Goal; 30 Votes& 15+ Comments.

Sorry for any errors.

xo, Emmy.