;39

It's 3:01 AM and I'm updating, YALL BETTER BE AWAKE.

| Malaysia |

"Can I come?" Max asked, standing in my doorway. Rikki and I had been blasting music for the last couple hours, while we took our time getting ready.

I rolled my eyes, looking down at my phone, I could feel Rikki and Max eyes burning into my side.

"You're seventeen." I finally spoke up, Rikki laughed to herself while she walked out of my room and into the bathroom. "So? And you're eighteen, your point?"

I cracked my neck, thinking.. He did have a point, "fine." I huffed. I saw his eyes light up, surprised that I would actually say yes.

I pointed my finger at him, "but hurry up we leave in five minutes, and no one comes home with you!" He nodded quickly, "okay," he walked out back to his room, "I mean it Max! No one! The last thing I need is for you to catch and STD!" I yelled.

"I'm surprise you're letting him come." Rikki walked back in the room, I shrugged my shoulders, "what else was I suppose to do? Just leave him here alone while everyone goes out and parties?"

"Mal, I don't have a problem with him coming," she chuckled, "he just goin see his older cousin get rachet." I than started laughing, almost messing up the lipgloss process. "I'm so done with you right now, I can't." She wiggled her eyebrows, "I'm just getting started girl!"

*************************************

"Isn't that Alfredo?" Ava yelled to me, it was so hard to hear with the music blasting.

We've been at the club for about 4 hours, and I was actually having a blast. I haven't hung out with my friends in like weeks, my äss been wrapped around Justin's damn finger, almost everyday. It's like ever since I started hanging with him, I don't have time for my other friends and that's no bueno. I don't want to be that girl who forgets about everybody just because she likes a guy, that's not me. And besides having Rikki here is making this night about 10 times better.

My eyes squinted over to the direction Ava was pointing to, to see if it really was Alfredo, "yeah that looks like him." She gave me a confused look, "what's he doing here?" I shrugged, "I don't know why don't you go ask him." I said, sarcastically.

"Malaysia."

I ignored her and continued to dance with Rikki. As we sipped on our drinks, the perks of being an attractive woman, people buy drinks for you.. So even though I'm 18, guess who still getting turnt.

"Malaysia.."

"What?" I snapped turning around, seeing Justin standing there right beside Ava. My eyes widened and I stood straight up, "Justin..."

He smirked, walking closer to me as he kissed my cheek, "if I knew you wanted to go clubbing I would of just invited you." He chuckled, and I could just feel my cheeks heating up, Rikki pushed my shoulder with hers.

"Oh yeah, Justin this is my cousin Rikki." Rikki shot him her million dollar smile, sticking out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Rikki." He shook her hand, politely. She nodded, "likewise."

"Do you guys mind if I steal her for a few?" Justin looked at Ava and Rikki. They both quickly shook there head no, "be my guest, Ava an I were just about to go get our flirt on."