Chapter 49: Teleporting

I have to use ALL of my strength to get our whole army all the way to Earth. We are on my planet, which is an unknown moon of Saturn. Let me tell you how far away that is... 746 million miles. I have to teleport hundreds of people and machines 746 MILLION MILES! That is a lot of miles. I'll be drained for a couple of days. A pale blob of Julie will be in the middle of the battlefield if I don't hurry up and get all of those people and machines over to Earth.

"Magic Slicker?!" I called through the crowd of chattering soldiers. She popped up right next to me, what a great sidekick. "I need you to help be teleport all of this," I waved my hands toward the crow of people and gear, "there." then I waved my wand to show a live image of Earth.

"Ok, we have to do a large double portal under them, so they can all fall into formation without the hassle." she said.

"Brilliant!" I responded. I am so glad to have her as a friend.

    We went to opposite sides of the big, noisy crowd. I waved my arms in circular motions and they gained lots of speed. I thought of a big field where we could fight, a big deserted place on my home sweet planet, Earth. Magic Slicker wa doing the same on the other side of the crowd. The ground beneath our feet started to fade from green and into a deep purple. The edges of the area were black, and black sparks flew out of the ground, spooking the animals in the crowd. I yelled with all my might, swinging my arms like I was an insane chimp. Sweat dripped into my eyes and soaked my clothes, my face was flushing and I felt my power draining. Just as I was about to call it quits I found myself in a different place. I sighed, then passed out.