Chapter 31: Repair

"We need to fix the ice boards and this." I said holding up the ashes of Elementar's wand.

"What was that?" Ariel asked backing away.

"Elementar's wand!" I said with excitement. I walked over to a desk and said "Episkeví ravdí aftoú tou ilithíou. To dikó mou aftó tóra."

"What does that mean?" April said puzzled.

"Repair this idiot's wand. I own it now." I replied. It was a light brown wand with silver swirls. "I am going to go fix the ice boards. BRB!" Ariel said.

I went outside and started to fix my ice boards and I put on handles and a better split command then two people came up to me

I went outside and started to fix my ice boards and I put on handles and a better split command then two people came up to me. One had red hair and the other had brown hair. I thought they were intruders so I pretended that I was a random person and I said "Olah! I just littol ladeh in hers house! No?" I said. They started to say something then I used my telekinesis to blast them far away I turned back around to finish then someone tapped me on the shoulder. "I am fire slicker and she is magic slicker. There are two others that should be coming any second now." Said fire slicker. Then two others came one appeared out of nowhere and the other one used super speed. Ok, this is really weird these people are exactly like us. If they are good guys then maybe they can control each of our armies. I walked in the house and yelled "Pepto! Julie! April!"

Pepto came running out.

"Fiyah slikah! Mu man!"

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yeah! He is gonna help us in the battles!"

"Like control the armies?"

"Sure!"

"I get fire slicker, April gets wind slicker, Julie gets magic slicker, and you get water slicker!" He said.

"So they have our powers?"

"Yep!" They said in unison, and all did a trick with magic.

"Can you guys help us get our armies together?" April asked.

"Sure!" said water slicker.

"Let's go! I fixed the ice boards! Julie and Magic slicker can teleport to her planet but first make a portal for us."

"You got it!" They both said, making a double portal, swirls of purple and black, black sparkles flying out, with wispy purple fog pouring out.

"WOOOAAHHH!!!" They said.