(N: Matt, B: Brandon, C: Choco, K: Kenny, L: Lachlan, V: Vikk, J: Jerome, M: Mitch, R: Rob, P: Preston, Jo: Josh, Si: Simon, S: Stranger)

C: What did he do to you?
K: It is just cut marks and then a whip to the back.
V: Are you guys okay.

Kenny doesn't say anything but he turns his head and looks at something.

S: Brandon! Get over here now!
B: Make me!

I see the camera move and it was set on a wall, and the Stranger walks out.

S: I could give you another beating.
B: Then what do you want?
S: Did you not see the camera?
B: What camera?
S: You know what I am talking about Idiot.
B: You know you can't hurt me anymore.
S: You wanna bet.

I hear a slap.

N: Don't touch him!

Brandon comes into the picture with a hand print on his slimy face, then he was just covered in blood.

B: So you do care?
N: Of course I do Princess.
B: Don't call me that, you can't call me that anymore. You can't call me Pete, Petey or Peter. You have to call me by my first name, nothing else. Only my friends can call me that.

We all just stare at him and the Stranger smile.

N: What did you do to him.
S: No it is what you did to him.
P: We would never hurt him.
S: Just ask him.

Jo: Brandon what happened to you?
B:....
N: Princess Please?
B: Don't call me that. Why are you even calling me that. You where the one that told me that you broke up with me! Then you threw me across the room and pinned me to the ground, you broke my wrist then handcuffed my hands behind my back! Oh you also slapped me twice. You called me weak and pathetic. There are many other thinks that were said to.....

Brandon has tears running down his slimy face and Kenny crawls over to him and touches his shoulder. Brandon jumps to his feet only to fall down in pain, so he crawls away from Kenny.

B: Stay away!
K: Please, Brandon please. We would never dream of hurting you.
B: I don't believe you. You guys blamed me for your pain, then you cause me pain! You said all of this is my fault!
M: What did you do to him!
S: Why don't you hear the whole story.
P: Peter, What happened.
B: You guys know what happened. You guys are probably in this building! You are all pretending to care!
N: No, Princess.
B: Don't even try to call me that! You don't care none of you do!
Si: Brandon, you don't know us very well right?
B: Yes.
Jo: Do you think that we would hurt you?
B: No.....
Si: Then what makes you think that your best friends would hurt you?
B: I saw it, and I have marks from it. wait, Preston and Rob......No......
Jo: Will you tell us the story.

Brandon hesitates for a moment before sighing.

B: The pack, Kenny and Choco were all chained to the wall and something happened to them, Lachlan's eyes where cut out, Vikk got beat up and had to watch what happened to Lachlan. Mitch almost got whipped to death and one of his eyes where Lachlan's. Jerome got lots of needles in him to turn him into a hairy beat. Choco got turned into a bird hybrid then plucked then tarred and feathered. Kenny got his wolf genetics in enhanced and he was wanting to kill everyone because of it. Preston got his feet and hands cut off so he looked like his Minecraft skin. Rob, stood up against then and that resulted to a knife to both sides and his mouth sown shut. Mitch watch what happened to Jerome, Kenny watched Choco, and Preston watched what happened to Rob. And the same went for Vikk watching Lachlan, but I already told you that.
V: What about Matt.
B: Okay so, Matt walks in and he is a cyborg. I tell him I am sorry that I was not here...Matt tells me that I was here and that I help with all of this. Matt stands up and slaps me. I call him Love..... And he tells me he broke up with me when I cut Lachlan's eyes out. I cry and someone stand me up. And since the Stranger cut up my ankles it hurt like crap and I cry out in Pain. I ask Matt to put me down and he drops me with an eye roll.
I get slapped again by Matt and I tell them that I would never dream of hurting you guys. Matt rolls his eyes yet again and I think my rib got broken, then he pins me to the ground. Matt tells me I am weak and pathetic. Matt breaks my wrist and I scream. Then I get pulled to my feet and I start to fall until Matt puts his arm around my waist. I get set down in front of the others and you guys smile. Then my hands are cuffed behind my back. The you guys stand up and take off costumes and make up. I see Lachlan's eyes and I see Jerome and Choco as they self. I look at Matt confused only to see him a human to. The Stranger then enters the room and states "We are just breaking you, those things never happened. But everything that has happened is your fault...." I cant remember the rest of what he said but then Lachlan grabs the chains connecting my hands an drags me over to the wall. Lachlan calls Vikk over and I get picked up and the chain connect my hands together get put over a hook. The pressure on my wrist made me scream and Vikk started to tease me. That is when Preston and Rob cut off my feet, and a blind fold covers my face. Kenny tells me to suck it up. I get stabbed in the side and Matt tells me something again.
" You can't even handle that much pain? I wonder why I ever dated you? You are ugly, useless, retard, stupid, worthless person!"
I sit there and cry then the blind fold comes off and Matt starts to whip me. Everyone laughs and I just cry. My eyes get heavy and I pass out, one more thing was said but I can't remember.....

I have tears running down my face and I see the others are the same.

S: You remembered that almost perfectly...
B: Yea, well when the people you love are hurting you.....Wait did you say almost perfectly! You know what happened. Wait you where there, or course you do. But my feet are still hear and my wrist are not broken, there are no new cuts.....
V: I think he is figuring it out.
B: You did something to me! What did you do!

The stranger walks up to Pete and he start to back crawl away.

B: Stay away, back off. I don't want to loose my friends because of you! Wait.....They are my friends right?
Jo: Yes, we are your Friends Brandon.
S: No they are not, you have no one you can trust!

Soon the Stranger had Brandon pinned to the wall, Kenny stood up and push him of Brandon.

K: Keep away.

Brandon wraped his arms around Kenny's Shoulder and buried his face in his chest.

B: I am sorry, I am very sorry.
K: You are fine Pete, you just saw a hallucination, I would be acting the same as you.

Kenny states as he wraps his arms around Petey's midsection.

Suddenly the Stranger graps a hold of Kenny's neck....