Chapter 1; Edited

I honestly think this song is like my character in the story

BACK STORY

Let me introduce myself, my name is Weapon X-2 but I prefer people to call me X. I don't have a real name since I was raised and trained at the same military base my father and other mutants were experimented on. I broke out of the base when I was 9 almost 10, which means I'm the top target for all the mutant haters in the world including people who work with Weapon X .

My father. That's an interesting topic. My father dosnt know I exist and I'd like to keep it that way. You see my father is Weapon X or you might call him The Wolverine. I call my father Weapon X for many reasons, for example...
Number 1. I don't need a father, mother, or guardian.
Number 2. I was raised to call people by their experimental names.
Number 3. it feels weird if I call someone 'father' or 'dad'.
Number 4. I'm 10, I take and have taken care of myself, and protected myself along with others for almost a month now. I'm doing fine without anyone.

Weapon X didn't know my mother was pregnant so when she pretended to die and was taken back to one of Stryker's military bases she gave birth to me and hid me in a safe house before the base collapsed by Wade (Deadpool) and Weapon X. Hours later I was found when Stryker's men were looking for survivors.
______________________________________________________________

I ran through the dark woods hoping my uncle, Victor, who has been tracking me since I left Maddison, New Jersey, wouldn't follow me but once I heard pounding of running feet behind me I knew he had followed.

I had been cursing in my head since I saw him, I put my cautiousness second and my stupidity first. I was walking down a street of Maddison when out of the blue, I saw a tall figure wearing a dark brown trench coat following me about 10 yards away. I could tell from just looking at him, it wasn't good so I ran, and I'm glad I ran because innocent people could have been hurt and I could have gotten caught by others that were connected to Stryker.

It had been almost 5 minutes since I started running in the woods and I decided to jump up a tree to confuse Victor. A large oak tree was ahead so I took the chance and jumped at the lowest branch without stopping. I (thankfully) grabbed the branch and pushed myself up. I couldn't see Victor anywere but I knew that he was somewhere around so I had to get to the top. I started climbing using the lower branches then higher branches. After a few minutes I got to the top and looked around, guess what I saw? Trees. Surprising right?

At this time I could tell it was a little over twelve by the moon's position in the sky. As I was looking at the moon I noticed a dark figure climbing the tree so I jumped quickly from branch to branch easily knowing it was Victor. I could still hear the pounding feet right behind me. I stopped to look at a large area I had to jump so I could continue my get away. I heard growling soon after I stopped so I took the chance.

I quickly jumped back to a branch and got ready to run then jump. I positioned myself to line up to my target about 12 to 14 feet away. I ran and once I took the jump I heard another growl like it was right behind me. During the jump, I felt like it was slow motion the tree leaves slowly fell under me and some animals dazed at the full moon as it appeared from the clouds.

And let me tell you, IT. WAS. FREAKIN'. SCARY.