Chapter 07

As we made our way to the tattoo shop, owned by one of our best buds, Jasmine scrolled through her gallery. I wasn't taking Jasmine seriously with the whole "I want a tattoo too" As if it was all an act and as soon as the needle was inches away she'll chicken out. I mean, I'm pretty positive she'll never do something that'll disrespect her parents rules, right? I don't know, but that this moment her tattoo didn't mean crap to me considering she's not getting one. I was going to get my last tattoo on my arm, since that would complete my half sleeve. Mostly all of my tattoos had meaning, there was a few that didn't. But, everyone has to have those meaningless/stupid tattoos. I was pretty pumped getting my half-sleeve done. Once you get your first tattoo, you feel like you need more.

I've over thought about this stupid crush I supposedly had on Jasmine, and it was all in my head. I didn't had no feelings for her, the only feelings she had on me was on my friend down there. who wouldn't want someone like her, just look at her body? That's all. I don't see myself in a long-term relationship, that's pretty scary and annoying to think about being with someone so long. Don't you get annoyed with the same person? I'm sure I would, it's the same thing over and over again. why not just have sex with random girls from school? There's something different in all of them, something new. and not the same.

I rather just have sex than being in a relationship. Everyone loves sex.

right?

Jasmine

I scrolled through my photos trying to find the tattoo I really wanted. I was really excited for this tattoo, never in a million years would I ever thought I would finally be getting this tattoo. I always thought I had to wait until I was like 22 for this damn tattoo. It took me awhile searching this tattoo, considering I have over 2,000 pictures. and half of them were not selfies. Literally almost of my pictures were: Food, cute dogs and kitties, Harry Styles, Miley Cyrus and tattoos.

"Ugh" I groan not finding it. Yet. While I looked for my picture, Justin was already getting his done and Ryan by this other man. I looked up and saw Justin not even complaining about the pain. I hope that's exactly how I react when I'm getting mines.

Just when I finally found my tattoo picture, Ryan was done "Wow, I really like it" i said looking at it "Did it hurt?" I asked looking up. He shrugged. "It just felt like they were pinching me" he chuckled. I nodded, maybe this will hurt. I got up and sat where Ryan was siting just a few minutes ago. I showed the guy what I wanted and where I wanted my tattoo to be. "Wow, you're actually getting a tattoo. I thought you were kidding" I looked up and saw Justin clapping. I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I giggled.

Never Look Back

Where now inked on my back. This quote meant so much to meaning, pretty much meaning to never look back when my life was living hell some my mother chose every little thing for me, and can't forget when I was younger my mom beating me until I made no noise, didn't make a move since, everything I did annoyed her. I hated her, I hate her. But she's my mother, the reason why I'm living right now, the reason why now I finally got my tattoo. and I thank her for everything, and I mean everything. Even when she forced, hit me. Because I am the person who I am right now.

Strong

And I was thought to move on and forget. and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm moving on and forgetting everything she did to me. No matter how much I want to rant to her about every little thing, I keep it inside. My Da- "I like your tatt" Justin said interrupting my thoughts.

"Thank you, so do I" I smiled "I actually thought you weren't up for it, I was waiting for you to get up from the chair and tell Ryan you wanted to go home" he chuckled. "Ugh, whatever. " I giggled.

We all made our way to Ryan's car leaving. "Can you drop me off at Ariana's place?" I asked Ryan "please?" I added and smiled. He nodded and smiled back. I haven't hanged out with her since she and Jai, and since I'm always hanging out with Ryan and Justin I don't have much time to talk to her, and I miss having my moment with my one and only girlfriend, since the rest were all fakes. Ariana has be honest and true to me since forever.

I waved goodbye to them and made my way to Ariana's house door, I knocked twice and before I can knock for the third time I was greeted by a 5'2, now brunette girl squealing "I misssssed youuuu!" she said hugging me, I hugged tighter "Missed you more!" I smiled "Oh my god, I have to tell you and show you so muc-" before I can finish I was being dragged to her bedroom "Spill it!" we both made ourselves comfortable on her bed "Okay well-" I said removing my army jacket "Oo I like your outfit by the way" I giggled and smiled "I got a tattttooo!" I turned around an showed her my freshly inked back "You're kidding!" Ariana said with vermouth dropped.

"Of course not, it's real!" I laughed. "I so hate you, we were suppose to get our first tattoos together! loser" Ariana said crossing her arms "I know I know, but we can always get matching tattoos" I added

Oh how I missed hanging out with her.

"Oh, and I don't know if I told you but Justin and I kinda kissed, or you can say an almost make-out session " I stretched out my bottom lip with a laugh. Ariana slapped her mouth "Now, you have to be kidding?"

"Are you guys dating? oh my god, be careful." she laughed "no, no, no. we're not dating. We're nothing. It meant nothing. It was just a kiss." I chuckled.

And I was being, completely honest, it honestly meant nothing.