Chapter O3:

No ones Point of View

"OH MY GOD I HATE YOUR FRIEND!!" Jasmine texted Ryan about Justin, she laid on her bed relaxing.

"Haha why? what he do?" Ryan texted back. As Jasmine typed away, she got a phone call from Ariana

"Hello" Jasmine answered "OH MY GOSH GUESS WHAT?!! AHHH" She yelled,

Jasmine just giggled. "Wha-"

" JAI ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!!" Ariana interrupted Jasmine.

"No way! omg. I'm so happy for you!!" she answered with a huge smile.

"ME TOO! i have to get ready, i'll tell you details later. Byeeeee love you!" before Jasmine could answer Ariana clicked.

"This girl.." jasmine mumbled giggling. Her phone buzzed getting a message.

Ryan: "I'm coming over, okay?"

Jasmine: "Okay. :)"

Ryan: Ohandi'mbringingJustin.

Jasmine slowly read that. "Oh..and..i'm..bringing..justin..WHAT?!

jasmine: Ry! you know i don't like him. :'c

Ryan: I'm sorry ;( but he's already with me driving to your place..

Jasmine: Ughh! as long as he's not rude and all.

Ryan: he won't i'll tell him to be nice haha.

Justin's Point of View.

I scrolled down my messages, Ryan was driving to Jasmine house? i guess.

"Dude look!" i clicked on a picture messaged showing Ryan some naked picture this girl send me

"Who's that?" he asked taking the phone away from me, we had stop since theres a red light.

"I forgot haha." i chuckled. "Damn she got a nice body, send it to me." he gave me the phone laughing. i nodded, and send him the picture.

"Oh be nice to Jas." Ryan said looking at me. "The fuck. i am nice to her." i furrowed my eyebrows.

Ryan drove up and parked his car with the rest of her cars

Before Ryan can respond we both got out and I saw her big ass house. i kinda imagined her house this fucking big though. "I don't know, if i should run around this fucking house ass naked, or bring a bitch and fuck her in the entrance."

i told Ryan, amazed at the house. I never stepped foot on a mansion before. i might have nice clothes, or a lot of money to buy marijuana and shit, but i live in a nice 4 bedroom house with my Grandparents house. but this, is like 5 houses in one.

there was Jasmine waiting for him. "Hi!" she yelled smiling. She walke∂ over Ryan and gave him a bear hug. And too me, well she just glared. "you live only with your parents?" i asked her as we walked in. "Well its me my mom and dad. And my younger brother, Justin. My older brother moved out."

"So what's up?" Jasmine said walking up to her room. Great, i know will know where to go when she invites me to fuck her. awesome.

There was hella fucking doors, but her's, well her door knob has diamonds around it. don't know if they were real or not. but i'm sure they were.

fucking rich people.