Chapter O4:

{Skipping}

It's been a whole month and Jasmine and Justin got some what closer.

Jasmine's parents don't know she is hanging out with the school Bad boy, because they would probably make her go into homeschool.

"Stop it Justin!" Jasmine laughed smacking his arm. Justin was playing, and messing around with her perfectly sock bun.

"No haha" he laughed. He pushed it forward making the bun looser,

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing?!" she touched the top of her head feeling bumps of hair. "Ugh, you messed up my hair, Jerk!" she undo he bun, making her hair fall perfectly over her shoulders.

"Haha it's just hair, dude. don't trip. fuck" he laughed.

Jasmine rolled her eyes laughing and all of sudden she spied Ryan right away. "Ryyyyyyyyy!" he looked up smiling.

"jassssssss!" he said back. he quickly gave him a tight hug. "Ugh, i'm hungry let's go to In-N-out, pleaseeeeeee?"

Jasmine gave him her famous puppy dog face. "How can't you say no to that face." Ryan said looking at Justin. "Haha, just say no. Simple as that." he chuckle. Jasmine just glare at Justin

"Who wants In-N-out?" Ryan said smiling at Jasmine. "I thought girls like you didn't eat fast food" Justin said looking at Jasmine.

"Are you kidding me? Fast food, specially In-N-out is like my best friend" she giggle 

{They spend maybe like an hour fooling around and eating {of course} they had walked out and Justin decided to whisper something to Ryan} 

"Dude, i got two blunts, i'll smoke you out." Justin whispered to Ryan. "Ah, hot box?" he suggested. "Fuck it aha. Lets drive up to a random ass park though." Ryan nodded.

They didn't let Jasmine know, knowing she wouldn't let them or she wouldn't like the idea. While Ryan drove to a near by park Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows "Where are we going?" she asked confused.

"No where." Justin said. "Huh?" Ryan parked where there's no car. He closed the windows and locked the doors. Justin took out two thick blunts from his front pocket with a lighter. He held the brown long blunt close to his mouth he light up the tip, as soon it burned the tip Justin inhaled the weed. He took two big puffs and the passed it to Ryan.

"Oh my god, Ryan take me home" Jasmine said fanning her arm around making the smoke disappear. "I will, but try it, it's not gonna hurt you Jas." she just shook her head. "Don't fuck up the rotation Jas" Justin joked. "Can i at lest wait for you guys out side?" Jasmine said crossing her arms "Fuck wrong. They'll probably take you."

Jasmine sighed. "You're gonna get high anyways, since you're probably light weight." Justin said looking at her. "I don't understand what you just said." Jasmine laughing.

Ryan decided to open the windows for Jasmine, since he didn't want to pressure he to do something she didn't want to do. "I'm sorry Jas" Ryan said looking at her through the mirror. "It's okay Ry." she smiled.

{Skipping.}

Justin and Ryan were walking to a near by liquor store. Justin sighed. "Dude, don't fucking tell nobody" he said scratching the back of his neck. "aha i wont nigga, but what's up?" he said taking out money. "Fuck." Justin said biting his lip. "I sorta fucking like Jasmine dude." he said awkwardly. Ryan laughed. "AWW HOW CUTE IM SO TELLING" he joked

"I swear, if you do im fucking murdering you. I'll get over this stupid pointless ass crush anyways ha." Justin shrugged 

"Because of Alison, i understand but c'mon man, not all girls will hurt you like she did." Ryan said tapping Justin's shoulder "Plus, Jasmine won't hurt you,haha" 

Justin shook his head laughing, "still, it doesn't matter." 

"i don't want to find love." He said bluntly.