2 - Patrolling

She saw that Chat Noir was running to her "Sorry for arriving late" said Chat.

"Don't worry, but now we have some patrolling to do" and as soon as Ladybug finished saying this, she started usind her yo-yo to get to the rooftops.

"Wait for me!" screamed Chat and he followed Ladybug. They patrolled what they had to patrol that night, and it ended swiftly, so Chat invited Ladybug to stay a little longer.

She said "Ok, but only 15 minutes". So they went to the Eiffel Tower, to talk a little.

"M'Lady, I-I want to tell you something" said Chat standing up and grabbing her hand.

"Yes? What is it?" asked Ladybug, letting him grab her hands. "Since the first moment I saw you, I-I fe-fell in lo-love with you, so do you..." said Chat, he had finally confessed to Ladybug. He was scared of her answer, his brain was telling him that he shouldn't have said anything, but his heart had some hope.

"I...sorry Chat...but my heart belongs to someone else..." said Ladybug, Chat was sad.

"I-It's ok, I... I have to go now" he said, and he went away. "Chat!" screamed Ladybug, but Chat Noir didn't hear. So Ladybug went to her house too.

"Ahh Tikki, I feel guilty now" cried Marinette while changing her clothes "Don't worry Mari... Remember that you have that meeting with Adrien" said Tikki. "You're right Tikki! I'm sure Chat will forget about it. Well, goodnight Tikki" said Marinette, already in her bed.

"Goodnight Mari" said Tikki, as she laid beside Marinette and closed her eyes.