Flashback- part 1

It was just another morning for Jacob and Connie, they were going about their daily routine when Connie's phone started to ring.
"Hello" Connie spoke down the phone because she didn't know who it was because on her phone it came up as an unknown number.
"Mum is that you" said Grace sounding anxious, scared and distressed
"Grace it's me what's wrong poppet?" Connie said whilst looking at Jacob with her hand resting against her forehead.
" can you pick me up from the airport please" said Grace sounding desperate.
Connie said "of course I will I'm leaving now and then you can tell me what's going on"

Connie put down the phone and grabbed her bag and her car keys and was just about to walk straight out but Jacobs voice made her turn round and wait for a moment "sweetcheeks what's wrong" said Jacob who was full of concern after listening to the entire conversation, Connie said " it was Grace she's back in the UK and asked me to pick her up from the airport somethings up and I don't know what" Connie slipped on her heels and Jacob said "do you want me to come with you?" Connie gave him a smile and said " thank you for offering but I think it would be best for the moment if I just go so I can find out what's going on and that" Jacob gave her a gentle peck on the lips and said "I'll go back to my flat to give you two some space I'll give you a call tonight" Connie hugged him and said "thank you and as soon as Grace is in bed I'll give you a call and you can pop round if you want to?" Jacob smiled and gave her one last kiss and said " I'd love too I'll see you later gorgeous" Connie and Jacob both got in their cars and went their separate ways!