Chapter 2: Turn of Events

Oh my gog, I'm so sorry I haven't updated! Its been rough, what with exams, family and personal matters, and a whole load of other shit that I cant be bothered writing because I'm too fucking lazy. Anyways, the Pastas will be making an appearance soon, so hold on to your phone and hide in the closet... I'm really not funny, am I? By the way, I will be writing how my day goes, so if I make you do something you don't do... well suck it up. Enough with my rambling, lets get on with the gogdamn book!

The day began as it always did, you walking down an oversized hill to school. Then you made your way to roll call where you would meet up with two of your closest friends; Sienna and Izabelle.

Izabelle was a short, dirty-blonde haired girl with hazel-green-blue eyes. Sienna was also short (but still taller than Izabelle) with a dark brown to honey blonde Ombre, and chocolate brown eyes. When roll call was finished, the class rushed out of the room, eager to escape the bitchy teacher's wrath. "Hey Izzie, what have we got first period?" You asked the girl. She replied with an exasperated sigh and a few letters: "PDHPE."

The class made their way down from the second story and towards the PDHPE class room, because thankfully it was just theory.
You took your seat in your usual spot, right beside the window that overlooked the forest. You tried to listen to what the corgi-of-a-teacher was telling you, but you couldn't seem to keep your eyes from gazing at the lush vegetation of the woods. You caught a glimpse of yellow amongst the greens and browns. Curious, you gave the forest your full attention, and after a while another flash of colour appeared. However, it was much closer than the previous one, and this made you feel a tingle of uneasiness. 'What is it, and why is it coming closer to the window?' You thought to yourself as another blurred patch of colour appeared and disappeared, though it was faster and closer.
Finally you locked your eyes onto the figure when it stopped about 15 metres away from your window. What surprised you was that it was a man, clad in a dirty yellow hooded jumper and black pants. He was staring intently at you, and for a split second you saw his face. However, it was not a face, but a mask. It was a black balaclava with a red and rather childish smiley-face stitched onto the front where the facial features of a normal human are located. 'What the fuck?!' You mentally screamed. Before you could process anything the bell rang, signaling that first period was over and the second had begun.
You stood up shakily and stumbled to the door, rushing after your friends.

Let the games begin, (Y/F/N)...

I know, short chapter. Its like 11:18 pm and I've got Hell tomorrow. So yeah... gotta sleep. Even though I would prefer to stay up all night, I am going to be responsible for once in my life and GO TO SLEEP. Oh gog, I have gotta stop with the references. Sweet nightmares!~