Chapter 7

Issac was a fool.

He believed he could attempt to drag me back to the stairs again, but it resulted in me letting out desperate wails and moans. No! My people. I had to desperately scramble up the stairs after him so I wasn't painfully being dragged along. I eventually gave in, letting him throw me into my room with small thud. I smirked lightly. leg"Someone's needy to get me alone." I pointed out.

Before abruptly springing up yand assaulting his neck with my mfingers, in which he let out a small howl of laughter, twisting his neck awkwardly in a attempt to throw off my savage fingers. I grinned brightly, leaping up and wrapping legs around him to hold my weight up, eventually though. My delusion of winning was destroyed.

The boy flipped over on top of me! Is he kidding! I am the queen! "Off with his head!" I screeched as he flipped around to straddle me. A evident blush drenched my cheeks as I screeched as loud as possible."Stranger Danger! Rape! Stranger Danger." And that is the day my mighty knight and soon to be right hand woman saved me, Andi bursting through the door with a short gasp.

She quickly brought her pale hand to her mouth in a gasping motion then not so subtly, physically kicked Issac off me. Ouch. I'll apologize later. "Oh Kat! Did that strange man hurt you. Show me where he touched you baby?" (I love playing with their friendship)
I sniffles and shook my head, latching my arms around her, she picked me up with ease. Perhaps I had been losing weight lately. Which I wasn't really gonna complain about. Andi pushed up her glasses with my help.

We walked out of the room and I looked to her, eyebrows arched. "When did we get on Babe level by the way?" I asked.

Andi grinned and looked back to the room before setting me down. "Approximately thirty two seconds ago. We're friends now. You can't escape me now!" She threw me a playful wink. I pretended to catch it in my open palms, swooning slightly before I thought back.

Crap.

Dinner.

I waddled down the stairs as fast as someone as clumsy as my could manage before bolting into the kitchen. The fettuccini had been abandoned on a still hot burner and was now literal trash. I suppose I'd be ordering takeout.

There was a lot of people here though. It made me nervous. Why so many girls? Well I suppose there's also that guys Cierra tugged along, but I didn't understand why we were so crowded in girls, they all seemed fine really. I also especially enjoyed Andi. But it was still new, and still frightening. I think I'd order the pizza and bolt off to my room. I still did have that language to do. Ah, alas, even a queen must do her homework occasionally. Oh sad day.

I picked up the house phone, quickly typing in the number for the pizza place. I had caught sight of an ad earlier and had managed to remember the number, very clearly actually. It was a surprise to even me. I slowly peeked out just in time to see Issac join the rest of them, one of the girls scooting closer, though I didn't have time to see who, I was already turning up my nose as I talked to the pizza guy. A strange feeling stung my stomach, it made me feel as though I had been on a roller coaster or a ride of some sort. I didn't like it.

I waited patiently for the pizza man to actually decide to show his face, and eventually. He did. I quickly rushed to the door before anyone else could. A queen must be served first after all. I paid the poor guy and took the stack of pizzas delicately from his arms, flashing him a friendly smile. He smiled back.

Turquoise. The delivery boys eyes were turquoise. A nice vibrant shade that reminded me of what a tropical sea would look like. I'm jealous. I snagged the top pizza. A small Hawaiian. Then set the rest out for the groups, slowly backing into my room, Bethamy sent q confused glance and pat the  spot next to her, it is was only ever so slightly empty. I would hardly fit between her and Jordan.

Therefore I shook my head, a super duper ninja queens must have her own space. She didn't get the message and more violently smacked do onto the spot next to her. I quickly realized there was no way I could physically win this, i desperately climbed over Jordan to seat myself between the two.

And that's how I ended up staying up to 4:30 in the morning with the Fryes. By this point. It was just me and Issac
awake.

AN
Please don't kill me. I love you guys. I'm sorry okay? Is the battle axe really needed?