All at Once

Hi/Hello ...

Do you ever wonder what if the world wasnt like this?
Well, it all depends on how you see the world today. And for me, I see the world like a balloon. But the air inside of it is toxic.

DONT POP THAT BALLOON!

Ever thought of dying?
How does it feel?
Silly me, how would we know if we're still breathing. Except if a person came back to life and would explain to us how it felt. That would be interesting which I actually heard (read from the internet) there are people who came back to life.

Do you think we have a purpose in this world but we're just blind not to see it? Or we just chose the wrong choices and opportunities that would lead us to it?
Are those purposes in life good? Or bad?
Do we all have a chance to face that purpose?
Or are we lost in our own goals and dreams in life.
Sad/Happy to say we do have hopes and dreams which makes us draw farther away from our actual purpose in life. Or some other dreams makes you draw nearer to it. The words in my head has spoken.

Live the life you love. Love the life you live.

The quote above is really lovely and really motivates you. But it sounds impossible sometimes to live the life you love. Especially to the ones that are having a hard time going through a miserable life. And with less choices to choose makes them feel there is no way out. Do they ever deserve such kind of punishment? And how could they love such life? Do they even love it?

Life really makes you question a lot things. And at the same time you thank life for also helping you out if ever.

Stupid. Dumb. Jerk. Freak. Fat. Monster. Loser. Etc etc etc...
Why do people say such words? Why do they criticize, judge, and hurt people with their words that stabs us in the back? or worst... in our heads. They leave prints and scars in our minds and destroys us mentally and emotionally. Why?

Do you wonder or think or thought about the stars? How lovely it is or how amazing they are twinkling above the skies?
What if stars leads you to something? What if they are not just some big gaseous balls? What if they are guiding us at night? In a way of dreams and late night thoughts...
They keep us safe at times and sometimes fail because we dont allow them to enter in our minds. They were made ease the pain that we are dealing with.
What if...
If everyone is happy and wouldnt lie... would this world be a better place for us to live?
It sounds like chaos. One truth leading to another and even if the truth hurts you just keep on smiling while the tears rolls down on your cheek. Crying happily. I rather not.

A/N
I suck at writing books ... cut me some slack since its my first one.