Third Person

Baekhyun heaved a sigh as he captured some pictures. It was quite getting boring since him and Taeyeon can't think of any songs to shuffle anymore.

Butterfly by BTS was playing and Baekhyun decided to senti.

"Baekhyun-ah! The butterflies!" Taeyeon pointed at the skies. She was right. It was a lot. It looked like as if a whole kilometer was full of butterflies. She decided to slow down because she loved how Baekhyun's eyes twinkled.

Untrue... untrue... you... you...

The chorus started and Baek started to feel the moment more. He started to enjoyed breeze as the butterflies start to pass by. A butterfly decide to pause in Baekhyun's hand and he started to sing along.

"Like a butterfly... like a butterfly... machi butterfly, bu-butterfly, cheoreom~" He sang along. He took a picture of it and as if by queue, the butterfly drifted away as he repeated what he just sung.

A tear fell from his cheek and more started to fall. He couldn't take it any longer.

Maybe all those laughs, dances, giggles, and smiles were just temporary. But the pain... they all seem so permanent.

"B-baekhyun," Taeyeon stuttered as he sat back down on his seat.

"B-baek..." Little did they know, Chanyeol's car was beside them, seeing the whole scene and looked like as if he's about to cry too. "I-I'm sorry."

He decided to drive faster and passed them.

Maybe my mind's right. I should move on. He's just like a butterfly, anyway. Stays for a while but sooner fades away. Our love is like a butterfly. It only lasts for a short period. It's killing me too much. He knows I've waited for the time for destiny to take its role. But I guess our destiny has a different story that we--I have intended. He doesn't know the pain I feel when I see him with Sandara in his pictures. It has always been him. Him. Him. Him. I loved him too much that I forgot to love myself. Maybe everything is an illusion. Because if his love is an illusion, well, congrats, you fooled me and at the same time tore me into a thousand pieces, Park Chanyeol. But now. I'm waking up in realization. I want this to be over.

"Stop the car." Baekhyun ordered.

"Wh-wha--"

"I said stop the car!" Baekhyun shouted. Taeyeon stopped the car nearby and started to freak out. Baekhyun was raging but his tears were still falling. "I'll drive."

"B-baek, you're still in--"

"If you don't obey me I will seriously throw you off the cliff." He tried to calm his voice pointing at down. The were at the highest point of the cliff and someone would surely die if he or she falls in it. Taeyeon did obey Baekhyun and sat at the shotgun seat. Baekhyun buckled his seatbelt but Taeyeon didn't even though he knows that she know that Baekhyun will do something bad. He started the engine and drove fast. He was past 100 kilometers per hour and Taeyeon knew that Baek was already overspeeding.

"B-baekhyun, slow down!" Taeyeon screamed. It felt like it was a roller coaster and was risk to death. If the break breaks, they will be on the hospital for sure.