0.6

*Day Six(?)*

3:00pm

Chanyeol: Sooo, you're really lining up that line for Park Chanyeol, huh?

Baekhyun: Of course! Self-developed fanboy here!  ̄︿ ̄

Chanyeol: Well, then, sorry.

Seen 3:04pm

Chanyeol: Oh look, it's your turn.

Baekhyun: effin'!!!! He touched my hand! TOUCH MAH BADEH~

Chanyeol: Where are you Chanyeol and going?

Baekhyun: Backstage. But he doesn't seems to mind me because of "Dara".

Chanyeol: Tell me...thing? Mkay?

Baekhyun: Well, we just took a selfie from his phone. He promised me he will post that on his IG. I certainly do hope so.

Chanyeol: Park Chanyeol doesn't break promises. He will post that...

Baekhyun: Oh...now I know.

Chanyeol: Huh?

Baekhyun: The reason why your name in Facebook is...Park Chanyeol. You also fanboy him.

Chanyeol: What?! Where did that came from?!

Baekhyun: It's obvious!

Anyway, Chanyeol looked furious on his phone, by the way. Maybe him and Dara are on a fight.

Seen 3:15pm

Baekhyun: He excused himself. Is he really like that??

Chanyeol: Well, ur not the only person who's busy. Excuse me, he's a celebrity, too.

Baekhyun: You're right. Maybe it's time for his mall show outside? The venue's so great!!

Chanyeol: I know. I know.

Baekhyun: I'm sooo right! The mall show's starting! No Dara phonieees!

Chanyeol: STOP BASHING ME AND DARA, WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPECT?! DARA HAS FEELINGS, TOO! MAYBE YOU'RE JUST ONE OF THE SASAENG FANS, AREN'T YOU?! AREN'T YOU CONTENTED OF SEEING ME KNOW?!

Baekhyun: Chanyeol? Is that still you??

*Park Chanyeol has blocked you*

*Park Chanyeol has logged out*

*End of Day Six*

-----