0.26

I'm sorry... I'm sorry. Forgive me. But happy 2k reads everyone!

Byun Baekhyun

"Wooh~" I cheered. I know it's weird that I'm the one on the shotgun seat meanwhile Taeyeon's on the driver's seat. At first I really thought that it'd be boring and sat since I'll be silent on the car, still going to cry in the whole trip. But no, Kim Taeyeon made it more interesting. She opened her reversible car and now I'm standing on my seat, feeling the breeze while the radio is on.

Baby love me right, uhuh.

Taeyeon and I sang with the songs that was in shuffle play. We'll either dance in the upbeat songs or pretend to be dramatic during sad songs like Don't Go. I nearly broke during the song, but thankfully Taeyeon decided to change the song.

"Yah, Baekhyun!" Taeyeon called. I faced her and smiled. "There's going to be a lot of butterflies later during the way."

"Whoa! I'll check them out later." My eyes twinkled and took my camera from the backseat.

This roadtrip is the first step in moving on, I guess.

***

Park Chanyeol

Hyung, there'll be a lot of butterflies during the way. Make sure to check them out for me. :) -Sehunnie

I threw my phone in the shotgun seat. He just pissed me off, great. Byun Baekhyun loved butterflies and now I'm getting bitter.

Taeyeon calling. . .

"Yeoboseo?"

"Hey, Chanyeol. Did... my email made you feel a little better?" She cheekily said.

"It did. Thanks." I smiled weakly.

"Anything for my fiance." She giggled. Which made me cringe because she just said fiance. "Don't take it seriously, Yeol. I'm only kidding."

"I'm off to Eomma now, sunbae."

"Oh. I'm off to Halmeoni today." I ended the call and checked her email again.

Chanyeol,

Annyeong! It's Taeyeon. I heard the thing between you and Baekhyun.

Everything will be fine Chanyeol. I, as your sunbae, is here to help. I sounded like a superhero in your relationship. He did hurt you, yeah. But remember Kyungsoo. He's been there, too. He's waiting for you. Not that I'm trying to help Kyungsoo. But as a friend. I'm sure he's there to accept you open arms.

(Forgive and) Forget Baek, Yeol.

-Taeyeon-sunbae

I'm seriously wondering what she's trying to imply. But I decided just to shrug it off and started the engine.

***

I know there's some... misunderstanding between (imma) ARMYs and EXO-Ls rn because of EXO's comeback but hey, please play "Butterfly" by BTS (alternative version is better :)) bc it suits this part. It's quite obvious why. XD