0.25

***

{3rd Person}

2 weeks. It's been two weeks ever since Baekhyun went back to his family, crying. He didn't want his family to know about him and Chanyeol seeing again. So instead, he told them he watched Miracle In Cell No. 7, went back to Buncheon to inform them how dramatic it was.

"Baekhyun, paboya!" Baekbom complained, obviously still haven't moved on on Baekhyun's reason. "You are such a weakling."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and continued watching Pororo. "Shut up, Hyung. You don't even know the whole story."

Baekbom glared at him and decided to go up. Baekhyun took his popcorn and continued watching.

He wanted to concentrate on the show but, the scene kept on replaying and replaying on his mind. He knows that Chanyeol knows how Baekhyun could get jealous easily ever since their childhood.

Stfu, author. You know Chanyeol's so numb.

Erm... okay.

"Baekhyun! You have a visitor!" His Eomma called. He grunted and threw the popcorn away. He wore his coat and went to the doorstep. Baekhyun was surprised that the visitor is here. It sounded impossible since he knew that this person and him are not in good terms.

"T-taeyeon?" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Annyeong, Baekhyun! I missed you!" Taeyeon hugged him tight that Baekhyun can't even breathe. Taeyeon pulled out the hug and Baekhyun started to catch his breath.

"I thought you hated me?" Baekhyun wondered. Playing with the doorknob.

"Well, past is past. Forgive and forget. C'mon! We're going to eat at Yoona's new restaurant!" Taeyeon smiled cheekily. She pulled Baekhyun a few blocks away and Baekhyun's already melting due to embarassment. Taeyeon's wearing a white button shirt, jet black jeans, and a leather coat. Meanwhile, he's wearing a bunny slippers, pyjamas, and his brown fluffy coat. He looked like he didn't slept for ages, and his hair looked like it has been pulled by 10 women.

In other words, he looked like a total mess.

"Seriously, Taeyeon? You can't just pull people inside a restaurant. Especially went a look like a zombie." Baekhyun complained, obviously annoyed at what Taeyeon had done.

"We're going to visit Halmoni today~" Taeyeon cheered. She pushed Baekhyun at the chair, which made him more annoyed at what Taeyeon has been acting. She went to the counter to order the food while Baekhyun stared at his phone in the camera. He looked like a total mess and he couldn't accept it.

Especially when he haven't put eyeliner on.

He felt like people are already looking at him due to his face so he decided to head down. He placed his phone underneath the table and started scrolling on his phone. He accidentally dropped his phone when he saw a picture of Chanyeol backhugging Sandara.

Damn. This guy is so numb.

Baekhyun felt like his heart was torn apart. He felt like Chanyeol just pitied him since he knew that Baekhyun is so sad during his birthday. He just liked the picture and tears started to stream down his face.