"I came to visit you and I think I deserve a proper welcome seeing as your mom gave me a proper welcome," she answered sweetly as I clenched my jaw, mentally cursing at her and how stupid she was.

She strutted towards the living room, taking a seat in one of the black arm chairs in the corner as she placed her hot pink purse down on the ground. If she was a boy, I would kick her ass out of here and maybe out of the country. The butler emerged from the staircase with a glass of water in his hand, passing me as he gave me a wink. I arched my eyebrow in confusion before he approached her and just as he was about to give her the glass of water, he 'accidentally' tipped over his feet as the water spilled on her clothes. I bit my lip from laughing as she stood up, pushing the butler to the side and screamed.

"Do you know how expensive these clothes are?!" Lydia screeched at the butler who was apologising non-stop yet I could see a ghost smile playing on his lips.

"I'll show you to the bathroom, ma'am," our butler whispered, guiding her to the bathroom that was just near the kitchen.

I gave the butler a thumbs up when he left Lydia in the bathroom then ascended the staircase again, assuming to take care of Kiki. I sighed, rubbing my temples and just as I was about to take a seat, the doorbell rang. I looked up in confusion, wondering who else it might be. Instead of I, opening the door, the door opened itself, revealing the intruder.

Luke.

I gave him the bro hug as a greeting. "What are you doing here man?"

"Marco mentioned you were sick so I thought I 'ought to come and check up on you," Luke answered with a smile.

"I was until a bitch showed up," I said through gritted teeth that had Luke's eyebrows narrow. He checked his phone before his eyes widened in shock, taking my wrist and pulling me to the front of the house where the large gates were. "What?"

"Marco, Carl and the girls are coming here now," Luke informed, waving his hand around.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

"Tell me Thea isn't going to come," I said with a blank expression, praying to God she wouldn't appear.

Luke sighed. "When I mean girls, I mean Thea included."

Damn it.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

"Where the fuck is the bitch?" Luke asked.

"She's in the damn bathroom," I answered, trying to keep my cool.

We both heard footsteps and that had Luke shut his mouth whereas I let my eyes travel towards the group, gulping. I watched the beautiful human step forward and she was looking at me expectantly but I only took a step back, not wanting her to get too close or I might as well have to close her eyes with my own hands. I plastered on a cold look, a look that told her to not come any closer as I pushed down the urge to cage her with my arms.

She asked what was going on, her voice made my heart flutter as I clenched my jaw, looking at Luke who was already scratching his neck nervously.

No one was going to answer her so I looked at Carl who nodded at me and as if reading my mind, he grabbed her wrist and turned her around so that she was facing his chest. I watched intently as his hand was placed behind her head to keep it secure from turning. I looked at Marco who nodded at me as well as if reading my mind before he immediately ran to Carl's side, watching him give Thea a reassuring smile. I was too late to shake my head at Aubree, telling her to not make a sound for she already let out a loud gasp.