17

Picture of Xavier's lock screen wallpaper & picture Thea has above^ (Aren't they just adorable?!) 

"Come on Thea," Xavier said while banging on my bedroom door for the hundredth time today as I changed into my pajamas. "Open up, please." 

Since when does Xavier say please?

I was beyond pissed. 

Not at Xavier, but at Keith for telling Xavier my secret. I had trusted Keith because he was like a brother to me and he had kept the secret for many years but now, he couldn't keep his mouth shut when it came to Xavier. Did Xavier manipulate Keith? My mind was going in a frenzy, especially at the moment where Keith had asked if I remembered Xavier. After walking away, I tried racking my brain once more and yet, I remembered nothing and to my frustration, I had forgotten about my shopping bags that I had accidentally left beside Xavier's feet. 

"Thea, he was going to have to know soon anyway," Keith's voice was loud and clear. 

I had been giving them the silent treatment. I mean, I know it's childish but I was pissed and it's also a bit fun to get the twins worked up and Xavier, irritated. I frowned as I felt the bed vibrate. I arched an eyebrow as I got off my bed and looked under my blanket to see a gold iPhone 6 Plus vibrating in the center of my bed. I pinched the bridge of my nose, quickly realizing it was Xavier's as I grabbed the phone and nearly pressed the answer button until the call dissolved and the vibration stopped. 

My eyebrows started to narrow in as I pulled down the notifications then pulled it up to see Xavier's lock screen wallpaper. My eyes widened at the picture that had triggered something in my head. The picture had a smiling brunette little boy with his chin resting on his palm in a white sweater and a little girl with brunette long hair, her eyes closed as if she was sleeping with the same body language, her chin resting on her palm, and her head leaning against the little boy's shoulder with a white hat on top of her head. They both looked three years old. 

I frowned, staring at the picture even closer before a sudden light bulb appeared on top of my head. I gasped, holding Xavier's phone tightly as I ran towards my small, black study desk, opening a drawer as I started rummaging through the messy pile of photographs that I had been given not so long ago. The racket that Xavier and the twins made sounded distant as my eyes were only focused on thousands of pictures in my draw.

It was somewhere here.

I bit my lip nervously and when I reached the bottom of the draw, a small picture caught my attention as I slowly took it out and placed it on my table. My jaw dropped at the picture that looked exactly's like Xavier's wallpaper. No. It isn't. Is it? I turned on Xavier's phone again to take a closer look at his lock screen wallpaper and realized it wasn't a picture of his little sister, Kiki, but someone else. 

My heart beat started to increase as I quickly took the small picture that was resting on my desk into my hands and quickly went for my bedroom door, ripping the door open to see Keith and Kody, defeated as they leaned against the wall just opposite of my door. My eyes whipped towards Xavier who looked at me blankly, then confused as his eyebrows narrowed in on me.