"Let's get going. Wait where is is Lox?" I ask.

"She's on her way with Carlos." Andrea says.

We're on the red carpet doing interviews, well some of us are.

"Hey Ori." Chelsea calls out.

"Hey." I smile.

"Can we interview you?" She asks.

"Yeah totally." I say.

"Hey guys Chelsea here, I'm here with Ori today." She smiles.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"So Ori how have you been?" She asks.

"I've been good." I smile. "How about you?" I ask cheekily.

"I've been good too, thanks for asking. How was your trip to Hawaii?" She asks.

"It was amazing. Honestly G, was such a sweetheart to plan out this trip for the both of us." I say.

"Aw you guys have such a cute friendship. We all seen them snapchats." She says causing me to laugh.

"So Ori are you dating Cole?" She asks.

"Ohh god, no. Cole and I barley meet." I laugh.

"So it's you and G?" She asks.

"What about me?" G interferes in the interview.

"She asked if we're dating?" I laugh.

"Oh no. Ori and I are just best friends." G smiles. "And I'm single for the lady's." G winks at the camera causing us to laugh.

"How excited are you guys to preform?" She asks.

"I'm super excited." I smile.

"She literally wouldn't stop jumping once we landed back in LA. I'm excited." G says. I feel myself falling and G's arms go around me.

"Come on you guys." One of the security leading us said.

"Bye guys! Bye Chelsea." I wave.

"Are you okay?" G asks.

"Yeah I am fine." I say.

"Ori?" He asks.

"I'm fine. I promise, it was probably just the heat." I smile. He just nodded his head in agreement but didn't look so sure.

I'm preforming before G. I'm honestly so excited. I can't wait for the song to start.

The lights go off and then I know it's my cue to go on stage

The lights go off and then I know it's my cue to go on stage. The music starts playing and I walk down the stage, they were little lights that lead me into stage.

"You wake me with kisses,You make my hair a mess, I'm not wearing makeup. You say I look my best. You got that realness. You're so beautiful." I sing. Yeah I'm doing a cover to my friends song.

"Little things,Little things, Little things, and the not so little things." I finish the song. At this point everyone are on their feet clapping. I walk off to the stage, I feel tears starting to build up. I see G and I hug him.

"You did wonderful." G tell me.

"Thank you. Now go up there and make me a fuckien proud mother." I smile.

"I'm sing Everything will be okay, mind joining me in kehlanis part?" G asks.

"Is she okay with that?" I ask.

"I was the one who suggested it." I hear Kehlani say.

"Really?" I ask her.

"Ori, you're his best friend. Go up there, sing your heart out." She says. "And Ori add your touch." She smiles, I hug her.

"You've seen G and I rehears." Kehlani says.

"I'll do it." I smile.

It was dark just like in mine, but I was hiding behind the curtain. G would go up.

"Even if I don't stay, Everything will be okay
Everything will be okay
Everything will be okay(Okay, okay)." I sing kehlanis part.

"Contemplating just who I could've turned out to be
If I stayed there with her, what would amount to me?
If I looked and ain't found what I have founded me?
I mean, it's hard, but they loved me, never looked down on me." G went on stage.

"Even if I don't stay
Everything will be okay
(I promise it'll be okay)
Everything will be okay
(Okay, okay)." This is when I came on stage and joined G.

By the time the song finished I started feeling dizzy, I held onto G. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You did fuckien amazing." He whispers.

"So did you." I whisper.

"They're all on their feet clapping." I can tell G is smiling, we walked back stage. Once I got backstage everything started moving, I feel the walls closing in on me.

"G." I call out.

"Ori." G calls out.

"Ori look at me, you're scaring me! SOMEONE CALL THE A FUCKIEN AMBULANCE." Is the last thing I hear before darkness taking over.

Words//850//
Omg. I don't know what I just did to myself. OMG.
Updated: July 29, 2016