Chapter 16 ~ Foreplay or nah...?

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry Ethan, I'm just nervous. I trust you not to hurt me... so... well just don't prove me wrong here okay?" I answered with a small laugh. 

I could see Ethan's eyes soften as he studied my calm expression and the next thing I knew he was giving me the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. My breath caught in my throat as I stared into his bright eyes and for some reason I knew I was making a good choice for once in my life. This man wasn't going to hurt me because he... well he loved me.

I wasn't sure about loving him back just yet but I knew I wanted to show him how much I appreciated him not pressuring me. He had been holding himself back for my sake and I truly did believe that it counted for something. I wasn't about to deny him the chance to prove himself to me. If he really did love me like he told me he did then I was sure he'd found a way to make me fall head over heels for him too. Given some time I'm positive I could come to love this man.

I could feel my heart begin to hammer away inside my chest when Ethan's hands suddenly started moving again and I dropped my eyes away from his when he slowly slid my boxers down. By the time they were completely gone, thrown to the side much like the shirt I was blushing like mad. I could feel my cheeks heating and I couldn't bring myself to look at his face. I knew he was looking at me and being naked in front of him was worse then I imagined it would be. I had never been a guy modest about my body but come on! If you could see Ethan without a shirt I'm sure you'd understand why I felt a bit out of place right now.

I couldn't help it as I moved my arm to wrap around my body but Ethan's hand softy took a hold of my wrist and tugged my arm away again.

"Don't ever hide from me, love. You are stunning and my wolf is growling like crazy trying to make me mate you right now." Ethan said, chuckling slightly at the mention of his impatient wolf.

"Who's hiding... stupid wolf..." I mumbled in response, my cheeks warming even more as Ethan leaned down and began to plant kisses along my collarbone.

"It's unfair if I'm the only one naked..." I said, pouting when Ethan smirked at me. He raised an eyebrow and teasingly answered:

"I don't want to scare you though."

I frowned at him and then I simply said:

"Why would I be scared?"

Ethan's smirk widened and his eyes shimmered in amusement as he tilted his head to stare down at me.

"I'm guessing you've forgotten about how you actually commented on the size of me before, love." He answered and I could feel my expression freeze a bit when I recalled the time when I saw his huge member in the woods. Yes... that had been slightly scary but mostly I remembered how unfair I thought it was that he was outshining me in that department too.

I pouted while I shot Ethan a small glare and I could see the amusement still lingering in his gaze as he took in my pouting expression.

"I wasn't scared and you're too cocky about this you damn dog! Now stop talking and just get undressed. With how calm you're acting one could think you don't really feel up for this." I said and the words had just barely left my mouth when Ethan's lips claimed mine in a searing kiss. I let out a startled yelp when his hand wrapped around my cock and a second later the sound morphed into a moan. When Ethan pulled back from the kiss he gave me a firm gaze and then he kissed my nose and said:

"Don't even think for a second that I'm not dying to take you and make you mine in every way possible. I'm going to make you scream in pleasure mate."

I could only watch in stunned silence as Ethan rolled his eyes and removed his own boxers. I scolded my expression as I took in his naked form but if the smirk on Ethan's face was anything to go by I would say that I didn't manage to keep the awe completely off my face.