When you wake up next to Erik

Charles woke up in the early hours the next morning, feeling happy and smiling. He felt warm and cozy. There were strong hands wrapped around him, he felt a pleasant warmth of another person's body and he sighed content. This was how he always wanted to wake up. Not alone in his mother's cold mansion, feeling even lonelier when surrounded by his 'family'. Even Raven, his dear sister Raven whom he was so happy to have when they were kids, was now almost a stranger to him. She was too busy being a teenage girl and had little time for her nerd of a brother.

But now, oh now, now everything felt so perfect! He was next to Erik, cocooned in Erik's carrying embrace and Erik's comforter, feeling so blissfully happy. He never wanted this to end.

And then suddenly a realization hit him.

"Fffuck!" he hissed

Erik shifted in his sleep, frowning a bit. Charles looked up at him as he slowly opened his eyes too.

"Erik! I'm so very sorry!" Charles began.

Erik looked at him confused, then something very similar to guilt crossed his friend's face.

"Charles... I... If that wasn't what you wanted..." he mumbled and Charles just had to stop him right there!

"I'm so very sorry, Erik!" he repeated nervously "I dozed off like that last night..."

Obviously relieved, Erik chuckled.

"Don't worry about that." he said and wow was Charles impressed!

"No, I didn't take care of you, I didn't return the favour..." he said "You were soooo amazingly good to me and I just fell asleep..."

"Really, Charles, it's fine. Don't worry." Erik said, blushing a little. Or maybe his cheeks were so red because he only just woke up.

Charles considered apologizing some more because that was really mean of him, leaving Erik in such a state. After all, Charles did see quite well how hard exactly Erik was last night. It must've been really unpleasant for his friend. And if Charles wasn't good at pleasing Erik or quenching Erik's curiosity about sex or provide constant entertainment and pleasure in that department - well, then Erik would just ask Charles to stop with this whole ridiculous charade and then--

Another idea crossed Charles' mind and he grinned devilishly the grin of a man who in his head already won the game.

"I'm pretty awake now..." he said, biting his lower lip while still smiling sweetly at Erik.

Erik swallowed hard and sighed. It was a happy sigh mixed with confused sigh. But that's fine, isn't it? First times are awkward. And Charles was well aware it was Erik's first time doing anything sexual.

One of his hands rested on Erik's gorgeous chest while the other slid down to cup Erik's cock again.

"Oh!" Charles exclaimed "I can feel you're awake too." he winked and started rubbing slowly, teasingly, just to make Erik want it more.

"Charles..." Erik groaned, shutting his eyes close as he bit his lips "You don't have to--" he hissed but Charles could see just how difficult it was for him to even manage to say that

"It's alright." Charles whispered in his best friend's ear "I want it..."

Erik's reaction to Charles whispering in his ear was amazing. Charles wished he knew more and dirtier stuff to whisper in Erik's ear just to hear and see him like that. For now he just had to improvise.

"You... me... like that..." he continued, hoping he sounded sexy, his hand still working Erik's cock. "It's perfect... the way you feel in my hand... Makes me wonder what you'd feel like in my mouth... or maybe even in my--"

"Charles!" Erik moaned helplessly, arching his back

Charles felt a rush of adrenaline throughout his entire body. God, Erik was fantastic!

"I want to taste you... I need to taste you..." Charles whispered again and he truly meant it. He really wanted to do all those things with Erik, and even more! He wanted to do everything with Erik. And if this was the way to get it, he was going to do whatever it takes to create those memories for them.

He pressed his lips to Erik's neck. There was this spot - yes, right there - and when he kissed and licked there, Erik went wild. Charles had noticed that and filed that information carefully inside his mind for future reference. Right now he was licking at that very spot, feeling Erik's body reacting to the touch. He slid down. Erik let him do whatever he pleased and Charles knew exactly how much that trust meant.

His hand was not enough. He deliberately did not give Erik all the friction he needed. He had to take Erik in his mouth like Erik had done last night. He wanted that. The night before he hadn't dared dream or hope that they'd do that so soon. But they did and it was sublime. And all Charles could think now was that he wanted them to do it again and again. To do it always. To stay like that, this close emotionally and physically, forever.

A sad streak started creeping slowly in his mind, reminding him that this wasn't forever, that forever did not exist. But Charles did his best to push it aside and concentrated on the cock he wanted to suck right now.

He was new at this. Inexperienced. He knew the theory, but lacked the practice. But then again, so did Erik. And at this point merely wrapping his lips around Erik's cock seemed enough to get Erik off. So Charles decided to be brave and took Erik in, or at least whatever he could take of Erik.

It was by far the best morning of his life!

He wasn't sure if he loved it so much because it was Erik, or he was just being a teenage boy, discovering the secrets of sex. He hoped it was the latter, but deep down he knew that it might be the first. After all, he's been in love with Erik for quite some time now. Who was he kidding? He's been in love with Erik since forever! He was head over heels. He was desperate. It was embarrassing and pathetic that at a time he had to only think of sex and school, he was actually thinking of love and Erik. He had to stop, needed to stop and heal himself from this infatuation but it proved more difficult than he had ever hoped.

So he decided to give in to the temptation, to get inside Erik's bed, to do to Erik and with Erik all those things that came in his dreams, that tormented his mind and heart and body and never left his fantasies. He thought living them would make him stop loving Erik so much.

Naturally, he couldn't just tell Erik he loved him! Of course not! Erik never wanted a whiny clingy Charles to pine after him like the silly boy that he was! Admitting his feelings to Erik would mean making Erik feel uncomfortable around Charles and sooner or later that would've gotten in the way of their friendship. Erik would start getting more and more distant, avoiding Charles as much as he could, abandoning Charles. Charles couldn't take that. Charles didn't want that.

So Charles came up with the brilliant idea to guise all that in the mask of sex, to drape his love with the flag of sexual curiosity between two schoolboys instead of owning it as the deep emotion it truly was. Maybe that way Erik would actually want to continue this for longer than a few times... Maybe that way Erik could see that Charles was actually pretty cool to like in that way and maybe Erik might in time at least like Charles if not fall desperately in love with him. Hope. Charles had hope. And he wasn't letting it go yet! Not as long as he could still fake being only interested in the sex.