Chapter 11:A New Direction

Chapter 11: A New Direction

Recap

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me in a hug, and what ever possessed me, I hugged him back. I coyly feel his lean muscles underneath his shirt.

"Thank you for your advice." I whispered into his chest.

"Of course."

"Give me your phone." I told him.

He did with no questions. I entered my number. And took his.

"Now your just a phone call away." He said.

"We'll I don't want this time to be the last time we see each other," I said

"Oh trust my Katherine, it won't be, you'll se me around." He said walking backwards.

"It better not be." I told him sternly.

"Trust me munchkin, you'll see me soon."

"Haha goodbye Sebastian." I said waving.

He waved once and I watch ass his leather jacket disappeared into the darkness.

I walked into thespian to be met with an angry faced brother.

"Who the hell was that?!?"

Uh-oh.....

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Just a friend. Please give me some space, I kind of need it at the moment." I said tiredly.

Do you ever have those moments when you just wish you could disappear for a few minutes I was needing one of those right about now.

"What do you mean just a friend? I've never seen him before. And I know all your friends." He said sternly following me up the stairs.

"God Jared!" I screamed in frustration. "I get it! You all are trying to protect me. Protect me from this protect me from that! Have you ever thought that maybe if I make the wrong mistakes I'll learn? You all keep trying to protect me from things that you shouldn't. So just leave me alone!" I basically screamed at him. I saw his look of shock.

I took that a my moment to escape, so I continued to walk up the stairs. When I reached my room, I fling myself not the bed in a bellyflop position and I laid my head in the pillows and screamed.

Just screamed.

I did this whenever I truly needed to get out emotions.

Then I cried.

I don't cry too often but when I do it's usually serious or I'm emotionally drained and it's a way to let it all out. Right now it was the latter.

So I laid there as tears leaked from my eyes. I needed to just let go of the emotions from today.

I still hate Johnny, and Lucas.

I still haven't coped with the fact that I had slept with Johnny in a drunken haze.

I still couldn't believe that I had lost my virginity.

I wanted to save it for the person I fell in love with.

Not my whore of a best friend.

Te door opened and Matt stepped in. He looked at my tear stained face and sighed.

Matt knew about how I release. He didn't like it when girls got all emotional, well because he never knew how to handle them.

He only had a little sister named Minny. She was eight now, and still the cutest little thing I had ever seen. Even though Matt says that when it's only them she turns into a she-devil but I can't believe it. She is just too cute to be that mean.

"I uh, wanted to come and take a shower." Matt said slightly awkward.

"Go ahead." I croaked out. I grimaced at the sound of my voice.

He nodded and went over it his stuff and pulled out a fresh pair of pjs, and went into the bathroom to do whatever he needed to do.

I sighed and decided that I needed to do something other than lay around and wallow in self-pity.

I got up and walked down one set of stairs.

Do you ever have those moments when you just walk. Like you aren't controlling your own body but you are basically a bystander in your own body, watching as you do your own thing.

That was me.

I found myself walking into my old room. As soon as I step in and closed the door, I smiled. I smiled as all the memories that happened in this room came back to me.

I looked at the burn mark in the wood. That came from the time Johnny tried cigarette. He dared me that if he could take three puffs without chocking I ha to try. On his third puff he began to cough. He ended up dropping it on the floor.

I as next to him trying to make sure that he was okay, and by the time he was there was a small pike of ash from the cigarette that had built up on the floor and had burned through the coating.

I looked over to the opposite side of the room where there was a dark green spot against the lighter green.

I smiled softly at the memory.

Johnny was really mad that I had been asked out by a guy and he was fuming and I didn't understand why it was so wrong that I had been asked out.

Long story short, I made him madder and he punched a hole in the wall. And I told him he had to reprint it. So he went to the paint store. And got green.

Just not the right kind of green.

He painted over the spot.

And there lies the green spot.

I went over and sat on my bed.

I took a deep breath in and thought about ow when we were little and I use to have terrible nightmares Johnny would always come into my room and stay with me until I fell asleep. And usually spent the rest of the night with me.

He would always let me talk about them and he would make me laugh by talking about how he would beat them up, because he was 'oh so strong'.

He and I relied on each other. For better or worse.

But lately it has been a hassle trying to deal with his latest drama factor, and I don't even understand where it comes from. It's like these past few months he's been in over drive. And there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I don't know what I'm feeling towards him anymore.

But I know that we can't continue on like this.

I decided right there that I had to end whatever feud was going on between me Johnny and Lucas. It had to stop.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I walked into the main foyer. And into the the living room. I found Johnny sitting there. The tv was on but it was obvious that he wasn't paying any attention to it. He was just staring at it. But his mind was somewhere else.

I walked over and plopped down right next to him and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

I snuggled into his arm.

"Me too." He sighed out.

"This whole crap load of stuff just kind of happened, and I feel like I didn't know how to handle it. And neither did you."I said in a quiet voice.

"I agree."

"I'm not dating Matt." I said quietly into his arm, slightly scared o his reaction.

But nothing happened.

He didn't tense. He didn't move. He didn't even breathe. I got worried and I looked up at him.

He had a passive look on his face.

But no emotion.

I hated that look on him. I could never tell what he was thinking. I could never figure on what was going on behind those storm cloud eyes. The held nothing.

"I'm sorry I lied. It's just I was overwhelmed. With school starting and my AP essays due. The party and all that..." I trailed off not wanting to go into detail.

"I understand." He said his voice emotionless.

I hated when he did this. Why can't he just talk to me? I know it's hard for some guys to display emotion but come on. You can at least give me sometimes of hint as to what you are feeling inside of that head of yours.

"Please don't do this." I whispered to him.

"I know I'm sorry, it's just my natural reflex to close up. I don't like to display emotion, because some emotion can make you weak. And I don't like to feel weak, powerless. You know that." He said to me seriously.

"I know, but sometimes you have to let someone else be in charge and step back for a moment. You aren't powerless, just not as powerful." I told him.

"It hurts. You lying to me." He said calmly.

"I know, and I'm sorry, I won't do it purposely again." I said.

"Okay let's make a deal." He said seriously.

I looked at him oddly we've never made a real deal in our lives.

"Okay it's not that much of a deal, it's more of a compromise." He said grinning.

That grin, though not evil, made me want to step back and look at him differently.

"What kind of compromise?" I asked warily.

"We will date. Like girlfriend boyfriend. We will be together, everyone else already thinks we are." He said completely serious.

I looked at him shocked. He has never brought anything like this to me ever.

I mean we were best friends. Even though I guess we could be more than that.
"Umm.." I said.

"I will be the boyfriend you've never had, I will be there for you like I am a friend. I will be the constant in your life like I have been since we were little, I will watch out for you. Always."

"IF we were to date, you would have to stop sleeping around, no whores, nothing." I said.

"We'll duh that's a given. Plus ill have you for all those needs" He said grinning.

I tensed remembering just two nights ago my birthday party.

"Ya I guess you will.." I said slightly awkward.

"But you don't get to flirt at boys, and if a guy looks at you weird, I get to take measures into my own hands." He all macho like.

"I thought that was given. An I don't flirt with boys, I'm just trying to be friendly." I say seriously.

"Ya well guys take it friendly as a way to get down your pants." He said sternly.

"Ya whatever." I said giggling.

"No more flirting with my brothers." He said, I looked at him shocked.

"I never have flirted with Ian, and I haven't really gotten to talk to Lucas since he got back." I said defending myself.

"Ya well keep it that way." He said huffing.

"Well then that's it," he said.

"A I guess.." I trailed off.

"We'll then I feel justifie doing this." He said As he leaned over and kissed me straight on the lips.

It was like the one in his house from the day before. Long and sweet. But it warmed me from the inside out.

"What the hell??" A male voice yelled. I jumped, unaware at my brothers sudden presence in the room. I yelped as I feel off of the couch and on to the floor.

"What the hell dude?" Johnny yelled as he helped me up and wrapped a protective arm around my waist.

"What the hell were you doing? Sucking face with my sister? Really?" My brother yelled. I scrunched up my face at his description.

"We're dating let it go!" Johnny yelled back.

Uh ooh...

"Your dating? Your dating my little sister? Without my consent?" He said getting louder the farther he went on.

"Yes, and I don't need your consent!" Johnny yelled back.

Well if this doesn't stop, somebody going to get hurt.

"You son of a b-" my brother was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"I'll get it." I said wanting to get out of this situation.

Saved by the bell, literately.

I walked up to the sort and opened it.

My jaw hit the floor.

Missy.

"Missy, what a pleasant surprise" I seethed through my teeth after getting my composer.

"Yes well Katherine I heard you were all here, and I thought I would pay you a visit. " she said looking at me as if I was a peasant .

Missy was a cousin on my side of the family. And she was the exact opposite of me. She was a slut, and she was a prep. And not a nice one.

She was one of the the leaders, she would always put people down and make them feel bad, including her own family. It was bad, she treated me like I was her own personally maid.

But te worst part f it all. Was that she was obsessed, with Johnny. And it wasn't the good way either.

"Who's here?" Johnny said peaking around the corner. His whole demeanor changed from a few seconds ago.

"Oh look at you, hot as ever!" Missy said as she pushed past me. She walked right up to him and smashed her lips on his.

I had something happen to me that's never happened before.

And it was kind of scary.

I saw Red.

The next thing I know I've launched myself at her.

I knocked her to the ground and started clawing and kicking at her.

It was like my subconscious coming out and telling her that she can't have him because he was hers, and it kinda freaked me out.

I was lifted off her by a frazzled looking Johnny.

"You bitch! What the hell?" She screamed at me.

"He's mine!" I snarled lunging at her, the only thing that was keeping me from tearing her apart was Johnny.

"Ya right you wouldn't have the balls to go after someone like him." She seethed back.

"Oh really?" I challenged.

Then I turned around and looked up at Johnny who was still looking slightly confused as to what happened a minute and a half ago.

I stepped onto my tippy toes had I kissed him smack on the lips. I felt him tense at the sudden connact by he rebalanced and kissed me back. First it was slow but then it escalated quite quickly.

I pulled away from him trying to get my breath back and I turned around to look at Missy.

This time she was the one with the jaw on the floor and looked like a complete idiot.

"Yes really." I said triumphantly.

She gasped and looked at me in hate.

I felt Johnny pull me tighter and put his chin on the top of my head. I leaned into his hard body.

"I don't want you here." I said bluntly.

"Well too bad because I'm here." She snapped back.

"For tonight, tomorrow you're gone." Johnny said in a serious tome I looked up at him and smiled for supporting me.

"But why? Johnny you said we had something." She said. Trying to get him to pull at her bait but I wasn't having it.

"You will stay the night tonight and tomorrow your gone." I in a bored tone. "Also back off he doesn't want you."

"Fine have my sloppy seconds." She said grinning.

"I've always had him first, so I'm pretty sure they were your sloppy seconds, and I wouldn't push it if I were you, I could always kick you out and then you would have no where to sleep tonight." I said back venomously.

"You let in the bitch?" Coral asked coming down the stairs.

As you can see no one in this house likes Missy we only put up with her.

"You don't have to worry she is leaving bright and early in the morning." I said.

I walked with Johnny still clung to my waist up the stairs an into my room. As I opened the door, there matt stood.

Butt naked.

I yelped and Johnny chuckled covering my not so virgin eyes from seeing him.

"I'm so sorry I forgot you were in here!" I apologized.

"No problem." He answered slightly amused.

"Okay Matt bud you and I are okay,and if we want to stay okay, I need you to love out if my girlfriends room and find a different one." Johnny said completely serious.

"Oh so you told him?" Matt asked from a different spot then the last place I heard him.

"Ya, sorry I didn't inform you in the change of plans." I said apologizing.

"Nope it's fine I will move out in a few minutes. And you can move in Johnny." He said .

"Are you dressed yet?" I asked slightly annoyed that I still had Johnny's hand over my eyes.

"Yep I am now." He said and Johnny took off his hand.

In the next 30 minutes Matt had moved into the old spare bedroom and and Johnny had moved into mine.

It was already pretty late so we decided to lay down and get ready for bed.

I was in bed And I felt Johnny get in behind me in his boxers.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body.

"Goodnight Kitten." He said and I smiled slightly before falling into a deep sleep.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

A/N random sweets!

Anyway I'm sorry for the 2 week late update but ever since wattpad updated its app I've been trying to write and it taking to long

So I wrote it in a different thing an it deleted it....

So I sucked out up and took four hours to write this, I hate slow writing. 😡

I made it nice and long!

So I'm sorry do mistakes...

Anyway I wanted to give everyone a chance to say how that feel about Johnny and Kat being together.

I'm not going to lie, they aren't just going to start living happily ever after there are going to be big bumps in the road ahead.

I think I'm going to have fun expanding their relationship in a girlfriend boyfriend level.

Also who hates missy?

Please let me know what you think.

Anyway...

Please

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

And keep on reading!!

Love,

•C