14.

Sehun's POV

I promised jieun to fetch her at the cafe later. Now i'm getting ready to prepare some surprise for her.

Yes, i will confess my feeling to her. And i can't wait to make her mine...

"Can i look at this?" I point at a couple ring at the jewelry shop and i like it. I bet she will like it too.

"I'll take this one."

After i fanish pay for the ring, i just take a walk around the mall and stop when i see someone familiar in a restaurant

That's my father with...
Another woman?
Holding hands??

Without thinking i approach them.

"So this is what you do? Holding hands with another woman?" I can see that both of them are shock.

"Sehun..."

"This is not the first time, dad."
"How dare you still seeing this slut??" People are looking at us right now but i don't care.

"Sehun!" He slap me hard.

"Appa!" The woman speak and hold my father's hand.

My jaw drop. Appa?

"Don't tell me she's your daughter with your slut?" He slap me again.

"Don't talk like that about your sister, Sehun!"

"I'd rather die than having her as my sister!" I left them. I really need to be alone right now and let out my anger.

I really hate my father...

Jieun's POV

I look at my phone. It's almost 11 PM. Where is he?

I try to call him but he's not picking up. Let's just text him.

'Sehun where are you?'

Send...

1 minute...

5 minute...

15 minute...

Still no answer from him, so i just send him another text.

'I'll just go home right now, okay?
Just text me back when you are not busy.
:)'

i plug my headset and start walk to home...
.
.
.
It's been 3 days and he never text me back. He didn't come to school either. I wonder why...
Suddenly mr. Kim appear at the school gate.

"Miss, mr. Oh wants to see you."

I just nod and follow him to the car. We arrive at an office building and he lead me to mr. Oh office.

I get inside and greet him politely. "Good afternoon, mr. Oh." I bow.

"Good afternoon Jieun, sorry if it's to sudden." Okay, that's rare.

"Sorry, i send your father to the work field out of country for the next three day."

"It's okay, mr. Oh." I smile to him.

"Have you see Sehun?" He ask and i shock.

He's the one who told me to stay away from Sehun. I feel like i broke my own promise. I don't know what to say so i just stay silent and look down.

"It's okay. I already know. Just tell me the truth, will you?" I don't know but i feel a little relief of his words so i tell him everything.

"I'm sorry Jieun. From now on you don't have to stay away from him. I can see that he's happy because of you." I stay silent.

"I know that this is selfish, but can i ask your help?"

Despite all of he did to me, he's still sehun's father so i nod. He give me a picture. A picture of a beautiful lady with a little girl around 5 years.

"She was my first wife and that little girl is my daughter." He begin to tell me the story.

"She died because of cancer."

"After she die, Sena, my daughter decide to stay with her grandparents. A year after that i met Sehun's mother. She really reminds me of my first wife."

"She also know that i've been married once and have a daughter. I can see that she love Sena like her own daughter, but Sena refuse to have her as her stepmother and she decide to study sbroad."

"A year ago, she came back here to tell me that she want to stay here but still not accpeting sehun and my wife to be her family."

"3 days ago she came back and ask to meet me. She's so mature now and she want to try to accept her new family."

"Sehun saw it and thinks that Sena is my mistress."

I can see sadness in his eyes. So that's why sehun's been missing these days.

"Can you talk to Sehun about this? I'm sure he will listen to you." He pleaded me.

"I don't know mr. Oh. He's been missing these days. But i'll try to find him." I smile.

"Thank you, thank you very much Jieun."
.
.
.
.
.
i'm getting ready to go home after work.

"No news from him?" Nana ask me and i just shook my head. She pat my shoulder. "I'm going first. Be careful, okay?" She bid goodbye.

I walk home and see a bunch of guys beating a guy. I quickly hide behind a wall and take a peek.

I gasp when i see the guy who's been beaten up.

It's him.

I want to help him but i just frozen there and watch him beaten up. Finally they stop when sehun is not moving and they left.

I quickly run to him and shook his body.

"Sehun..." i call him but he's not moving. His face is full of blood and bruises.

I take my phone and call an ambulance.

Please, stay alive Sehun...