12.

Jieun's POV

I don't know what to do so i just stand there until he pull away.

"Oh Sehun." I tilt my head.

"Have you forgot? You have a girlfriend and now you ki - kis..." i stutter

"Kiss you?" He smirk and i blush. Damn, that was my first kiss if you want to know. "And no, i don't have any girlfriend." This time he give me a gentle smile.

"Did you break up?" He shook his head.

Okay, i'm confuse now...

"I never have one. If you mean suzy as Bae Suzy then no. She's not my girlfriend."

"But you are so close back then! Acted lovey-dovey like a couple and..." "Are you jealous?" He cut me and i'm speechless.

"Are you jealous?" He repeat his question. "I..." i look around, i can't look at him right now, it'll make me blush harder.

"I'll take it as a yes." He peck my lips.
"Yah!" I turn around and cup my face. My cheeks is getting hot and i bet it's red like tomatoes.

Suddenly he put his jacket on my shoulder and back hug me again.

"I don't think that you will jealous of me and suzy. It's all her idea because she said that you like me and will get jealous if you see us together."

"I'm sorry beacuse i said all those things to you." He continue.

I stay silent. "Jieun." He call me.
"Hmm?"
"Say something, will you?"

I let go of his hand and step forward then turn around. I give him a cold face.

Sehun's POV

I understand if she's still mad at me. It's not easy to forgive the person who hurt you the most, right?

"Sehun..." she say coldly. Okay, i'm not ready for this.
"Jieun, i understand if you can't forgive me right now. I hope someday you will forgive me." I look down.

She approach me and stop infront of me but i'm affraid to see her face.
"Sehun."
"Yeah?" I still look down.
She sigh and then...

"Awwww!" She smack me and she chuckle. I rub my head and pout.
"Oh sehun, can you bend down a little?" I do what she say and what she do surprise me.

She kiss my head where she smacked earlier. "Apology accepted." She smile beautifully.

I reach out my hand. "Let's start over?"

Jieun's POV

"Let's start over?" He reach out his hand.

I take his hand and he pull me into his embrace.
"You really like to hug me, huh?" I hug him back.

"Almost forgot, i want to give you something. Come." He drag me to his car.

"Close your eyes and don't open it until i tell you. Okay?"
I close my eyes and nod. Not so long after that he hold my hand and lead me to somewhere.

"Can i open my eyes now?"
"Not yet."

We walk a few steps more and he left me there.
"Now, open your eyes."

I open my eyes.

He stand there, holding a beautiful blue rose bouquet with teddy bears on it and smile all over his face.

"Lee Jieun. Thank you for forgiving me." He hand me the flower and i take it.

"You sure prepare a lot just to apologize to me." I tease him.

"Actually i have prepare all of this days ago but you always avoid me so, yeah."

"Sorry then." I stick my tongue out and hug the flower.

He ruffle my hair. "Come on, i'll take you home."
.
.
.
.
.
When i arrive, my father already wait outside the house with worry face.
Sehun and i get off the car. I put the flower he gave me while he greet my father.
"Good night, uncle. My name is Oh Sehun."
"Ah, yes. Thank you for bring Jieun home, son." He pat sehun's shoulder.

"Appa, i'll send him off first, okay?" He nod and i drag sehun to his car.

"You should go home, now."

"Okay, okay. Talk to your dad nicely, okay?" He pat my head and i nod.

He bid goodbye and drove off.

"Nice boyfriend you have there."

"Appa! You scare me!"

We both get inside the house.

"Where were you, jieun? You know i'm worry about you, your mother too."

"I'm sorry, appa."

"It's okay as long as you are fine, just don't do it again, okay?"
I nod and the next 10 minutes he tease me about sehun...

"Appa, he's not my boyfriend."

"Then why did he give you flower like that?"
I speechless. I don't want to tell my problem with sehun. I don't want to make him worry.

"Jieun, your mother want to talk. Us three. How is it?"

I think for a while. I still can't forgive my mother about what she did 3 years ago, but she's still my mother.

"Appa, just tell me when and where, i'll come."

Yes, i decide to open my heart and try to forgive her...