Calum and Luke handed me the chocolates and the flowers. "boys..that's so sweet of you!" I smiled.
"here, let's share the chocolates out."

I opened the tin of Celebrations.

"I DIBS GALAXY!" Calum yelled.

"MALTESER!" Luke also screamed. they dived into my celebrations, then Ashton and kacey had some. I put them aside.

"you aren't having any izzy?" Luke asked.

"nah, not hungry. I really appreciate it though." I grinned. Luke half smiled, he creaky knew that I wasn't really eating, and obviously he knows about my arms which makes him more worried about me.

we all chilled for a bit. I was confused about this plan they were talking about outside the door, so I thought j would bring up Michael.

"have you seen Michael today? he left early this morning." I asked the boys. they all froze.

"he went back to Alice's." Ashton said. Luke shot him a dirty look.

"nah he probably went to the...shop...or went to our place but like...went...yeah he probably went to Alice's." Luke gave up trying to make me feel better.

"nice one, mate." Calum huffed.

"we heard you talking, what's the plan?" kacey asked.

"I don't know what your talking abo-" Luke started.

"okay, basically..." Ashton interrupted, sighing at lukes poor effort and trying to cover it all up. "we just you to be happy again by talking less about Michael to you and talking more about you to Michael. we know you still like him." he finished.

"we kissed yesterday." I blurted out. oh crap. that was an accident.

"YOU KISSED?" the three boys and kacey yelled.

"that is not good." Calum sighed. "is Michael ending it with Alice?"

"no, I told him not to. he loves her, our kiss just kinda happened. you can't tell Michael I told you all!" I said.

"izzy, you could've got Michael back!" Luke cried.

"Alice makes him happy. she's better for him." I sighed.

"but we hate her!" Ashton cried.

"yes so do I, but michael likes her and we all need to live with it." I said firmly.

"izzy, you can't live with this." Luke said, looking at my arm. I bit my lip.

"I'll be fine. I'm okay." I lied. Luke raised an eyebrow.

"we need to go, we have rehearsals for our new songs today. we aren't finished with this izzy, our plan will work!" Calum yelled, and the boys ran out of my apartment.

them Calum ran back in to hug kacey. then he left.

I rolled my eyes. "they won't change Michaels mind." I told kacey.

"your right." she began. "the only one who can change Michaels mind is you."

Michaels POV

I looked outside the window, and sighed. the sky was dull, no blue sky or sun. is this how English weather is all the time?

(yes Michael Clifford, yes.)

I went to see Alice this morning and came back and crashed at mine & the boys place. they'd obviously gone out to see izzy, to see if she's okay.

they pulled up outside and came in, I could here them all running into the basement where I was.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!" I heard Calum yell.

oh god. she told them didn't she. well my life is over.

they all stood around the chair, towering over me. "you kissed." Luke hissed.

there's the jackpot. I thought she wasn't going to tell them.

"yes, your point being?" I asked.

"Michael this is a big deal. we could tell Alice right now." Ashton argued. I stood up quickly.

"you can't tell Alice. I don't want to blow it with Alice." I snapped.

"what actually happened?" Calum asked.

"I don't know, I guess she was just sitting there...she looked as beautiful as ever...I mean, she looked decent. but she was the one who said it was bad and that I shouldn't cheat. she made me realise how much I liked Alice to be honest." I finished.

"Michael Gordon Clifford for goodness sake izzy is so much better for you!" Luke screamed in my face.

"she cheated on my twice!" I argued back.

"you cheated on her!" Ashton yelled.

"yeah but only because she cheated on me!" I yelled.

"two wrongs don't make a right!" Calum yelled.

"well, actually, in Safety Pin, you wrote that two wrongs make a right..."

"shut up Luke!" Calum cut him off. "look, Clifford." Calum began. "izzy was the best thing that happened to you. are you prepared to lose that forever?"

"I love Alice." I confessed. I do, I think.

no Michael, you love izzy.

NO! I love Alice.

and izzy.

ALICE.

izzy...

"izzy will never get over you." Luke sighed. "she's broken Michael. she's not eating and I'm sure your aware that she self harms." lukes words crushed me. I tried not to think about izzy's problems. I know deep down that I'm the cause of it, but she won't tell me that.

"Michael, the only one that can save her is you."

awh hey guys thanks for reading. please please please

vote & comment <3

love you all! x x