Chapter 1

(A/N): No one reads the stuff I write and that's ok I kinda like writing andthis practises my writing but if you do read it I hope you enjoy;).
This fic is inspired by the blink-182 song The RockShow. Well actually I had this idea and then I it reminded me of oneof my favourite blink songs and I decided to name the fic after it.

-Dan's POV -

Phil and I are currently in Seattle for our tour and finally have a day off. In a magazine Phil found out that there's a concert near the hotel we stay in and it's free as well. At first I didn't want to go and just stay in the hotel room but I changed my mind last minute. I realized that I should enjoy all theplaces I'm seeing as much as I possibly can and a concert of a local band actually sounds like a lot of fun. 
We leave the hotel and walk to the venue, which is only a 5 minute walk away. It's not a big concert so we don't have to que or anything. Inside are mostly people around the same age as us ora little bit younger. When the band starts playing I notice a group of young friends who all seem to be having the time of their life. One girl in particular caught my eye. She dances to the music and just enjoys everything. She looks stunning. Long brown hair and a perfectly shaped face.I adore her red Converse because they make her seem like a rather fun chilled person and not someone stuck up. I wish I had the confidence to just walk up to her and offer he rto pay for a drink or something. But I never do those things. I'm a quite anxious person when it comes to stuff like this. When I'm with good friends everyhting is fine and I can just be myself but this isvery difficult for me.
Just when I almost had the confidence to walk up to her but can't see her anymore I feel a tap on my shoulder and assume it is Phil. But it's not, it's her.

Mia: I noticed you staring at me from over here so I thought I'd say hi.

Wow her voice and the slight giggle she had when she spoke are amazing. They suited her pretty face of which I could recognize all the perfect features even better now. She has gorgeous brown eyes with a slight hint of green in them.

Dan: Oh I'm sorry. I was just... uhm...

Shit she noticed that? I'm extremely embarassed now and can think of evenless things to say.

Mia: Chill, it's ok. Want to dance?

This is actually happening? She asks me to dance. I can't dance at all but I have to say yes.

Dan: Sure but I really can't dance.

I probably sound exactly as nervous as I am.

Mia: It's fine I can dance.

She takes my hands and pulls me over to the dancefloor. She actually seems to be quite good at this whilst I just kind of make crappy, cringey moves.She doesn't seem to care though.

Wow you are bad at this." she says with aother adorable giggle.

Dan: Yep I told you I am. But you are very good. Do you dance profesionally?

Finally I don't feel as nervous anymore. I want to talk to her now.

Ally: I used to but not anymore.

Dan: Why that?

Ally: I got bored of it. It really isn't that fun. Dancing is fun but the classes weren't.

Dan: Oh yeah I get that. What do you do now?

Mia: I'm on a gap year and I have a job in London in two months and I'll start uni in a year.