Chapter 25: Secrets and Lies

I thought you all needed some info about Quinn. He's been pretty out of the picture lately. So let's see what's going on with his life.

¡¡¡!!!Warning: Mature Content!!!¡¡¡
•••••••••••••••••
Quinn's POV

"Don't stop." He moaned. I groaned in response and kept kissing him. He pulled away, and I attacked his neck. He was breathing hard and gripping my hair. I sucked and licked at his sensitive spot. I suddenly stopped and pulled back, just to look at his face.

His eyes were closed in pleasure. His eyebrows furrowed, probably to the fact that I stopped completely. He opened his eyes and looked at me confused.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Nothing. Just looking at you." I said smiling.

"Well you looked at me. Now let's continue." He said flipping me over. He was about to go to my neck, but I stopped him. "Seriously. Did I do something?"

"No. No it's just..." I took a deep breath. "Parker, we're gonna have to come clean sooner or later. I can't keep this a secret much longer. I think Rachael knows, but I don't know if she knows it's you."

"I know we have to tell everyone. But can't we enjoy our time now?"

"Look. I love you. Don't think I don't. I just want to come clean before it gets out by someone finding us making out in one of the janitors closets at school or something."

"Then why don't we? I'm ready to announce it. I'm waiting for you though." He said getting off of me.

"I know. I'm just scared, I guess. I don't want people to judge me."

A flash of hurt covered his face. "What? Are you embarrassed to be with me? Do you not want people to know we're together? Am I not enough for you or something?" He said getting angrier.

"Parker that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean? You think people will hate you since I'm a nobody?! I'm not 'up to your level'?" He stood from the bed.

"Babe, you're getting too worked up about this. Calm down-"

"No! Why are we doing this if you don't want to be with me?"

"I do want to be with you! I never fucking said I didn't! Quit putting words in my mouth. You always do this. You act like a fucking girl. Grow up, Parker! You made this into a huge deal for nothing! Don't be the little bitch you always are and listen to me! Can you not read my lips?! I never once said I didn't want to be with you. I just said I font want people to judge me, but only because I'm gay. People think I'm straight. It wasn't about you at all. Get that through your thick skull!" I yelled. Parker looked even more hurt now. I sighed. He clenched his jaw.

"If that's how you feel, then get the fuck out of my house. And don't talk to me again." He said rather calmly.

"I'm sorry. I-"