CHAPTER 4- FINDING LIZ

Picture of liz on side or top

CHAPTER 4- FINDING LIZ

When the last period bell rang, I bolted to my locker. I was SO ready to go home. My mom had the day off. My dad wouldn't be home until 7 anyways. I was about to walk up to Satchel, but I see him flirting with that bîtch from earlier today. The one I almost punched the lights out of. Then, someone hugs me from behind. I stiffen, then elbow that person in the ribs. I turn around to find Donte clutching his stomach. Oops.

" Sorry Donte. But don't sneak up on me like that. I thought you were some pervert teenager." I said handing him an unopened water bottle which he gladly accepts. They have to learn to not sneak up on me.

" Damn Sweetcheeks. You can really defend yourself. Looks like you're fitting perfectly with us. And trust me, many people have tried, both genders, and failed. You're the first. So how was your first day of school?" Donte asks as we beging to walk outside.

" It wasn't bad. Whenever you guys left me at lunch, this slût came up to me in lunch and threatened me to stay away from you. Don't worry I called her out. No one can tell me what to do." I say with a smile on my face. My dad making me take self defense classes two years ago paid off. Donte's jaw clenched. He stopped walking and so did I. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "You okay?"

He nods his head. " yeah I'm fine. You're just pretty." He said with a smile. I blushed at his compliment. But then he talked again. " Pretty Ugly!!" He rolled on the ground laughing. " Y-you should've seen your f-face!" He said through laughs. I just punched him in the chest and he winced in pain. I smiled in victory.

" You're a dîck" I say walking to my car. I can hear him following me. I am at the driver seat of my car and he gets in the passenger seat of my car. " What are you doing?"

" My brothers and I need a ride home." He said texting someone on his phone.

" Well get in the back. My brother sits shotgun." I said pointing to the back. Be pouts his lip. I give him a pointed look and he gets in the back. A couple seconds later, Satchel gets in the passenger seat and looks at Donte then back at me.

" ugh, sis you know there's a dude in the back seat, right?" Satchel said glaring at Donte.

" yeah I know someone's back there." I said in a 'duh' tone. " I just have to take Donte and his brothers home." Satchel's eyes widen.

" Donte? As in Donte Willison? The triplet Donte?" He asked clearly shocked. I nodded. He gasps dramatically before reach if out a hand for him. " 'Sup man? I'm Rach's brother. Twin brother." Donte shakes hands with him. About five minutes later, Quinn and Grey get in the back seat.

" Took your sweet ass time bros" Donte said turning off his phone. Grey just laughed. I drove off and Grey told me the directions.

" You guys don't have licenses?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road.

" We do, just no car. Well, currently. They're all in the shop. Getting remodeled." Answered Quinn. Grey continued to tell me directions. We suddenly pulled up infont of my house. Satch and I shared a look.

" umm, why are we in front of my house?" I ask. They all looked up at me at the same time.

" Our house is that one" that said in unison pointing to a house as bug as ours across the street.

" oooooh. Cool." Satchel and I said in unison. We all laughed at that. They then got out of the car, along with Satch. I parked the car in the garage and came back out to no one. I groaned and went inside my house.