CHAPTER 11- BABYSITTING

It was a Saturday. It was starting to get cooler outside. I mean it's 'winter' so it's getting colder. But my mind thought differently.

I was currently watching "Grey's Anatomy" (blame my mom for showing it to me) eating a, now empty, tub of ice cream. Don't blame me! Last I remember was taking one bite out of it. Next thing I know, its empty by the time I started the next episode.

My phone rang, making me drop my spoon on the floor. I growled whenever Liz went to lick it. I love her to death but now I'm gonna have to get a new spoon. I look at the caller ID and see Ash is calling me.

I answer it and before he can say anything I yell, " You better have a good fûcking reason for you to interrupt me from Grey's Anatomy, make me drop my spoon, let Liz lick it, and piss me off. If not, your âss ends up in the E.R."

Ash just laughs. His laugh is deep and sexy. What am I saying. Ew I sound so girly. " Hello to you too Rach. I just called to see if you would help me babysit Caroline and my cousins, Conner, who is 6, and Ellie who is 4. Ellie doesn't like me.. Neither does Conner. And my older siblings are away at college in the city. I'm the only one free today. My mom is out of town with my aunt. Please I need your help." He said whining.

I laughed at how he was talking. He soon joined me. " Of course. If they hate you, they'll probably love me" I say once I calm down.

" Thank you thank you thank you. I will be at your house in 20? " he said.

I nod but remember he can't see me. " Yeah that's fine."

" Great. See ya" he said and I said bye and hung up. Since it's chilly outside, I stay in my outfit.

I was wearing a light gray sweater. I had thick leggings and my cream converse. I didn't feel like putting in contacts, so I left my glasses on. Satchel has perfect eyesight and I was cursed with blindness(metaphorically. I'm not really blind). I left my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and head outside.

When I opened my door I see Ash pull up in his perfect, flawless, bright white Mustang. This car made mine look like a minivan. My car was black with cushion seats. He has leather seats and I couldn't spot a spot of dust anywhere. I got in the passenger seat telling him hi.

" Hey. I'm glad you could come. I honestly didn't think you would." He said backing out of my driveway and driving towards his house.

" Well, first, I love the idea of seeing little kids hate you. Second, nothing is sexier than seeing a cute teenage boy be lovey dove towards a baby. Third, I love kids. Well.. Kids from 1 month to 8 years old. I can except higher, as long as they have no attitude." I say turning on the radio.

A one direction song blasts through the radio. I look over at Ash who is deep red. He turned the radio off and avoids my gaze by concentrating on the road.

" Didn't take you for a directioner. " I mutter under my breath. He either didn't hear or just didn't comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" 7....8....9....10! Ready or not, here I come!" I say coming out of the guest bedroom. Ash, Conner, Ell and I are playing hide and seek. Well, her full name is Eleanor. Since Ash calls her Ellie, I call her Ell.

When i enter the kitchen, I hear a giggle come from the top right cabinet. I heard Ash and Conner shush her. I quietly tip toe over to the cabinet. I swing it open and say " Boo" in a yell whisper. Ell screams but Ash covers her mouth. Oops I also forgot the Caroline was even here.