Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay guys, its been a very busy and emotional couple of months.

Anyway on with the book

Enjoy

Zee <3

Edited: 04/08/14

'Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you'. Loretta Young

-------------------------------------

Chapter 4

My limbs froze as I heard a twig break behind me, I could hear shallow pants, they echoed off the trees that surrounded me. My heart pounded in my chest and I urged my numb limbs to move. I ran away, but the noise behind me grew louder and now I could hear heavy thuds behind me. My heart leapt out of my chest as I swung round to see what had been chasing me... there was nothing there.
Slowly my breathing rate deteriorated back to normal, and my heart rate fell as I continued to listen to the silence.
As I turned back around I came face to face with a pair of yellow eyes...

I sprung upright on my bed, my body was beaded in sweat and my heart raced in my ribcage as I remembered seeing the yellow eyes that were rimmed with red, they were cold and hollow and focused on me. It had been years since I had this nightmare, and I wondered why it had all come back suddenly.
I looked over to my alarm clock that read 6.15am; I had fifteen more minutes before I had to get out of bed to get ready for school. However, I turned off the alarm and decided to get ready early. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower; the warm water washed away my worries. I went back into my room and dried my hair with a towel and let it dry naturally as I pulled on a pair of black jeans with my black studded top and white converse.
I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where I grabbed a granola bars and shoved it into my mouth, I could feel the moist fruitiness hit my stomach.
I quickly said goodbye to Aunt Emily and kissed her on the cheek, uncle Kane had already left to sort out some pack business.
I walked outside; I was walking alongside the road and the forest when I saw a white car come up behind me. It was a bugatti veyron, correction it was Alex's bugatti veyron. I guess being the alphas son paid off when it came to money. Alex got out of the car and leaned against it as he looked at me. His eyes travelled up my body before coming to a stop as we made eye contact. I saw approval in his eyes.

“Get in the car Kaira” he ordered his eyes still focused on mine as if he could hypnotise me into listening to him.

I ignored him and decided to carry on walking; I pulled my bag higher on to my shoulders. I had only walked five paces when I felt a hand grip my shoulders. My breath stopped as I felt electricity tingle through my body. Alex pulled me around to face him, annoyance lay on his face and I realised he wasn't in the mood to argue with me.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my elbow and presumed to drag me to the car where he opened the door and placed me in the passenger seat. Closing it behind him he got into the driver’s seat where he leaned over me and buckled my seatbelt in. I could smell his warm musky smell, I wanted to reach out and drown myself in his scent, his body was inches away from my own and I could feel the heat reverberating off his body, I wanted nothing more than to just hug him and never let go. But instead I fought against the urge.

“Why did you just kidnap and mishandle me?” i asked furiously, as I looked at him. He smirked and placed his hand under my chin as he rose my face to his level. His eyes gleamed with mischief.

“Believe me Kaira, this is not kidnap, if I wanted to kidnap you I would have done it last night, and you wouldn't have protested, I would have taken you somewhere far away where I would have made you scream my name all night long as I made you cum around me over and over again.” He said huskily, his eyes piercing mine. I shivered as lust ran through my body. He smiled as he realised that he had silenced me, he started the car and drove to school.

-------------------------------------
I know im mean to leave you on a cliff hanger :P

But I will upload if this chapter gets a minimum of 50 votes and 20 comments. I always reply back to my fans, but remember my comments don't count on the book, so i'll be counting 20 from you guys. I think I ended up confusing myself o_O

Please check out my new book called badass and the geek.

See ya'all next time.