Pirate and Treasure

Bringing this back because I realized my pabebe old self is such a bish. Lol

Not suitable for readers under 18. Pero kung gusto niyong basahin, go! Hahaha

******

ARA

"We're gonna get wasted tonight!" Mika exclaimed as she hopped on my new Nissan Skyline gtr r35.

"Could you at least be careful? Baka magasgasan mo sasakyan ko!"

It took me years of hardwork to get this baby and I won't let anyone ruin it even with a scratch or tiny dent.

"Ay sorry, baby mo nga pala 'to but whatever we're out to party! Oh my gods I still can't believe na you agreed to join us tonight" she even squealed. Annoying, I know. But I have to put up with it since she's my friend.

"Excuse me? You literally forced me into this! Kayo ng bullies. Why would I waste my time in some crowded, smelly place when I could cuddle with my pillow and dream about racing?"

I didn't want to go out tonight but my friends blackmailed me last night.

Hahatawin ko sasakyan mo pag di ka sumama!

Urgh. I could still hear Fajardo's threatening voice. As much as I want to believe na empty threat lang 'yon, I know na hindi. I've seen her smash the car of Cienne's ex-boyfriend and it was a nasty sight. Besides, Kim Fajardo is Kim Fajardo. She always does what she says.

"Whatever, Victonara. Cool ka sana because you do racing and stuff but at the same time, you're so boring! You do not even go to clubs, where's the fun in that? And you're still a virgin. A fucking virgin at 25! Oh my goodness you have to get laid tonight" she animatedly ranted while checking herself out in her compact mirror.

"Mika! Pwede paki-filter naman ang bibig? Stop cussing! At sinong nagsabi na kapag 25 ka na dapat naisuko na ang Bataan? Walang age limit ang pagiging virgin!"

My friends, let's just say, are liberated. They party, they kiss strangers and yep, they do sex. But on their defense, they do it with their boyfriends lang naman.

And that's the problem why I'm still untouched (phew), I have no boyfriend. Ayoko namang kung kanino lang ibigay 'yon. Like what? Kuya halika bigay ko sa'yo virginity ko! Stupid. At isa pa, I'm enjoying my life naman. Cars and race tracks are my life. No time for jerks who would end up breaking my heart.

"Hay nako but I won't let you go home tonight without experiencing even a slight thrill. You need to loosen up, friend. You're missing life"

I parked my car beside Camille's. They got here ahead of us pala.

"Hey Cams, your ride looks awful. Ang laki ng scratch oh" I pointed my finger at the side of her Audi r8. Ang mahal pa naman nito, hindi naman inaalagaan.

"Seriously, Ars? That's just a scratch at isa pa, hindi naman halata. Stop nagging na friend, let's drink!" and with that, they began to strut towards Haze's entrance.

Kawawang Audi, be mine na lang. I'll take care of you.

"Sucks to have a friend who doesn't care about cars 'no?" a guy suddenly chirped in.

He's not familiar but magaan agad loob ko because he talked about cars. Way to go, Mister!

"Yeah. Super frustrating. I'm already fed us seeing them ruin their cars and not bat even an eyelash!"

He traced the scratch I was talking about with his finger, "This one's nasty. Looks like naipit siya or what"

I nodded in agreement.