"thank you sir. I don't have any complaints against you ,I have attended your theory classes and trust me it's more than an experience to listen.You have always tried to enhance our potential to the utmost level. But when it comes to lab, since no one is having the courage,let me speak out on their behalf from what they've told me. It's true that we need to put in our self effort ,but that doesn't mean you have role you play here, you need to explain the concept,guide us and give 3 - 4 examples for us to try back at home,that is called teaching.
sir ,just by sowing a seed ,it doesn't become a plant. You need to nurture it and give it the right treatment -that's when it grows. Likewise,you have to be polite and encouraging in the lab sessions than being ruthless and discouraging. You expect us to ask you doubts,that will happen only when you have an approachable attitude. That's all I have to say sir.",I finished off leaving the whole class dumbstruck including rimaz sir.

"Humaira?hey?what are you thinking?Don't worry zayed jiju will be fine !helooooooooo!!shhhh",I could feel asma tugging the corner of my abaya. Its only then I realised I was mentally scolding sir and all that was a piece of imagination in my head.

"humaira ?Are you fine?",asked zabya out of concern. I had to explain the whole imagination and they both burst out laughing.

"I'm shocked you dared to even think that way!",said asma wiping her tears caused by too much laughter.

"yeah yeah. I promise you'll I'll smash this lecture on his face when we reached final year in sha Allah ."

The rest of the day went by a blur and it was time to head back home. In other words ,it was time to meet zeewie.

After the class got over,I checked my phone to see 4 missed calls from my zee.

my zee? well of course,officially mine. Ahhhh! my cheeks are burning with the heat. Shhhhhhhhh,just call him.

"I'm waiting for you , my love"

"hehehe ,I'm almost there", I said as I reached the front entrance where I saw him sitting so poised. I also noticed that he grabbed the attention of almost half the college with his personality. 

He was wearing black shades, sober colored checked shirt with sleeves folded ,staring at me with that million dollar grin which never fails to  flutter my heart.

He got down from the car as he saw me, and opened the door for me. what a gentleman. I feel like an absolute mannerless idiot in front of him .

"Assalamualikum ",he said still staring at me. I seriously couldn't take it anymore. My cheeks started to hurt with the continous smile that plastered my face.

"walikum Salam, can we go?",I asked.

"haha. what's the hurry??"

"everyone is staring at you like they haven't seen a guy before. specially girls. Oh my Allah,don't they know your a non mahrem to them!"

"hahahaha!humaira they are seeing because you usually go by bus ,and today there is someone waiting at the gate which is kinda unusual. "

"That's not true . Your just being humble.",he just laughed it out and started driving with a grin that didn't fade off.

"why are you grinning?",I asked out of frustration.

"what?", he asked as he let out a small laugh.

"what do you mean what?You know the girls out there were literally drooling at you! You are all happy about it. yeah?"

"asthagfirullah . No my love",he assured but with the same laugh.

why was he laughing if it's not true. These men are so confusing as they tell they can never understand a girl.

"why on earth do you look so happy and content?"

"you don't know?"

"no I don't "

"I am happy because ,
a. you are with me
b. you are jealous on me.
c. You are expressing your rights like a typical wife and all this is new to me.
d. The otherwise chilled humaira,is losing her temper for me.

I am completely yours humaira, no one can take that right from you and if at all they were staring ,I wasn't staring back right? "He asked as he halted the car and looked at me for an answer.

"right!Anyways you aren't so good looking that they drool at you. Now don't take that to ur head and pretend like 'the cool dude' !!"

"Cool dude?seriously?", he asked as we both burst out laughing.

"This is what I love about our relationship humaira - we are besties first and then husband and wife."

"I hope we always be that way zee, In sha Allah "

"I love you", he whispered.

I don't know if it was that voice or those words which tickled my heart and lingered all over me . I wasn't the emotional one ,but the realm of this moment pricked my eyes with tears .

"I love you more",I replied as  a drop of teat trickled down my cheek.

"Awww ,I love you three ,four five six seven..", he continued to make me smile as I laughed and replied,

"I love you to infinity and more"

He just smiled and said,
" same here".

-----------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆----

A/N:

Assalamualikum readers,
finally this happened. I have no excuses ,but I'll make sure I update more often.
How did you like this chapter?the cool yet emotional rapport they share?please do comment and vote.
Don't forget to share .:)
keep wattpading.