back to class

{It is He who created you from a single person and made his mate of like nature in order that he might dwell with her (in love)} (Quran, Surat Al A’raf, 189)
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hu-mai-raa aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!your back!",screeched asmuuu catching the attention of the whole class.  Well,by whole I mean just 10 students who came early ,as there was around half an hour more for the class to begin.

she nearly pounced on me ,engulfing me in her arms.

"Ahhhh!!this is such a relief !I can breathe now!!!I missed you sooo so muchhhh",she said.

"But I'm not able to breathe asmu."

"oops I'm sorry"

"Hehe,it's fine .I'm glad there is someone to miss my presence."

"congrats humairaaaa ",there goes my class congratulating me ,one after another .

"you missed on a lot of things "

"like?"

"CG Lab",came the voice in unison from 4 classmates including asmuu,as they  sat cross legged in front of me ,explaining the details of what happened in my absence.

"computer graphics?that's supposed to be fun right?"

"The subject is interesting!but the lecturer?he's a horror"

"Rimaz sir?"

"yes mairuu!I have never felt this humiliated in my entire life. He insults each and every person in the lab ,he expects us to know everything by ourselves. He calls us idiots,waste,worthless ,good for nothing and what not!?"

"hmmm!And you'll don't respond?"

"Yes we do, we'd end up in blurry vision,heads hung low,actually pondering upon the thought of being worthless"

"Are you serious?what is wrong with you people why'd you do that?"

"no one dares to speak up in front of him. First hour is CG. I'm afraid he might eat you raw for taking such a long leave "

"yeah right. I have principals letter "

"He doesn't give a damn to the princi"

"I'll manage ",I affirmed with a confident smile leaving them with a 'she's a gone case' look . As the bell rang , everyone sat in their place ,and asma sat next to me while zabya entered late as always.

"Good Morning class",he announced his presence in class.

"Morning sir", we replied .

"It's sad that ,I have been receiving a lot of complains from the HOD. what is it that you'll have?why don't you'll approach me directly ?where have I gone wrong?why do I seem rude when I'm stating a fact?You'll don't take the efforts to do a bit of homework which is mostly researching on topics which will help you'll in the job atmosphere. You'll are almost on the verge of completing your degree,which means you'll should now be practically prepared to engineer a new world with your innovations .But I guess,you'll want the typical spoon feeding theory which is going on from ages leaving your practical experience at level zero. Now that you'll have lodged complaints ,will anyone care to explain where I'm going wrong?",he asked as the whole class kept mum,silence filled the room as it was deafening to me .
I raised my hand ,as all of them shot pity glances at me because I'd be grilled according to them.

"Ah-humaira!it's your first day after your wedding and you already have complaints?please remain seared and go ahead ",he said with a smirk which  was more like a challenging 'your so dead ' look.