Part 1: New Recruit (Paul x Reader)

(So I'm not going to do this correctly cuz...I Don't know how his exact personality is so please correct me if I did anything wrong in this chapter. Ps beginning is at around Dawn)

~Your Pov~
You listened to the intercom "Y/n L/n, Red Leader summons you to the office."

I sighed, this wasn't much if a big deal since every Soldier eventually get summoned by Boss for reasons. This was my first time so It was expected of me to be nervous. Considering that I was the literal only female soldier.

I walked over to the office as I was stopped by a man that had one eye covered, he was Paul. One of Red Leader's higher soldiers along with Patryck. "State your business here,"

"Uh..Red leader Summoned me?" I asked not knowing what to say. "Was that a question or a answer soldier?" Paul asked. "Answer sir.." I said.

"You are going to talk to Red Leader like that?" Paul asked again. I shook my head standing up straight. Paul let me in as I saw Red Leader scribbling on a paper on his desk mumbling to himself.

The door slammed as Red Leader looked up at me as he smiled a bit.
(Is this a Red leader x reader or Paul x reader???)

"Ah Y/n, L/n. Just the person I wanted to see."

I nodded my head and walked closer to the desk not sitting down. "Please Sit down" Red leader says gesturing to a seat. I sat down playing with my hands a bit.

"So..Me and Patryck. We have been discussing about you," Red Leader said looking at me.

Then the door opened as I saw Patryck and Paul walking in laughing to each other loudly. I looked at them and so did Red leader as he let out a loud "Ahem"

Paul and Patryck looked at me as I left out a small wave at them. They stopped laughing and Stood at Red Leader's side. "Carrying on. Me and Patryck have been talking about you lately."

I gulped 'Oh Jeez...am I in trouble? '
I thought. "With you Being the only girl in the army we decided...mostly Patryck, that you should have more of a quote on quote "Special treatment"," He bent his middle and index fingers when he said special treatment.

I gave a confused look as Patryck added, "You'll be doing things with us from now on. You know get more Respect,"

"Uh..Sir...I already have enough respect. Sir ,You don't have to do this just because I'm a woman," I said looking at him.

Red Leader thought. "Sorry, that sounded a bit Sexist."
"Think of it as a promotion" he added.

I looked off to the side then looked back to Red leader. "O...okay"

"Great. Your new attire is already in a dresser in the new dorm you will be staying in." Red Leader said looking at me.

"Yes Sir," I said getting up from the seat.

"I expect you to be here at around 7:05 A.M. Just come in, you don't have to knock. Paul? Could you Escort Miss Y/n to her room?" Red Leader said looking at Paul.

Paul nodded walking to the door as I watched him open it. He made a gesture for me to get out first. 'Oh right'

I turned to Red Leader and looked at him "It was nice talking to you Red Leader Sir,"

"Call me Tord," He replied looking at me. I nodded And walked out of the door as Paul started walking to my new room. Dorm actually. He stopped at a room, looked at me then walked away.

I shrugged opening the door then walking in. The dorm was like my old one. 3 bunk beds. But in this one, there was only a full size bed with two red pillows with a red bed sheet. 'I'm going to have to get used to this..'

In my old dorm, we had a bad pillow and a thin blanket. Not at all like this room. I looked to the side to see two doors. I walked to it and opened it to see lots of uniforms that looked like Patryck's, Paul's, and Tord's clothing.
(As seen above)

There even casual clothes, mostly red t-shirts, black jeans, and a red turtle neck. 'Why would I require casual clothing for..?' I thought.

I sighed closing the doors. I honestly don't think this was a good idea...

~Paul's Pov~
I lead Y/n to her room, I honestly never really thought Tord would accept to the Plan that Patryck came up with.

Its not really a good idea. The girl probably won't even meet the standards. Not even the relationship that the three of us have.

(So..uh..here is part one! I hope there aren't many parts. Also, i will be making another Paul one shot to make up how bad this is)