PAINTBALL - Tord x reader

Requested by: Raguko

~Your Pov~
I was walking down the street and i felt some one tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tord. "Hi Tord, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well a friend of mine gave me 'tickets' for a paintball competition" Tord held up two papers that read "Paintballz Suckaz" (weird name but its the name). "Cool, so who are you taking?" I asked. "Well Edd doesn't know how to use a paintball gun, Matt doesn't want to hurt his precious face, and I hate Tim" "Tom" I corrected. "So I was wondering if you would...like to come with?" Tord asked.

I smiled. "Oh course! I love paint ball! Thank you Tord! So much!" I hugged him and Tord hesitated at first but hugged back. Which earned a smile from me. "I know you do, and we'll make the perfect team!" Tord looked determined. "Ye!" I fist pumped him.

"So the paint ball thing is Tomorrow, should I come pick you up?" Tord asked. "Uh..yeah?" I shrugged. Then a gust of wind came which made me shiver. "Are you cold?" Tord asked. "A little yeah, im starting to wish i brought my Aqua Hoodie.." I smiled and rubbed my arm. "You can borrow mine for now Y/n" she tugged on his Hoodie a little. "Nah im fine, you just keep your hoodie" I just shrugged. "Then how will you keep warm?" Tord asked. "Uh..I just need to go home is all" I smiled and rubbed both of my arms. Tord took off his hoodie and Gave it to me. "You should wear it Tord" I held the jacket up to him. He shook his head "you wear it Y/n" and pushed the jacket to my chest.

"Oh Kay?" I asked and slipped on the Jacket, it smelled like Tord. "There better?" Tord asked. I nodded my head and put my hand to my chest smiling with the warmth. Tord shivered "now im cold.." Tord rubbed his arms. "I have a idea..." I said. "What?" he asked. I hugged him and looked up to his face since he was slightly taller than me. I saw that he had tints of red on his face I smiled. "Tord are you blushing?" i asked.
"N-no" he stuttered. "Tord your blush-?!" i was cut off by Tord kissing me quickly and i gave in kissing him back.

He stopped the kiss and our foreheads resting on each others. Panting for air. "Y- Y/n...?" Tord asked. "Yeah Tord?" I asked. "W -Will you be my g- girlfriend?" Tord asked. "You know why i like you?" i asked. "Hmm?" "because your cute when you stutter" I put my arms around his neck and kissed him once again. He wrapped his ams around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. "Lets go to my house before you catch a cold" I smiled.

~***********~